Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Sunbreak for Xbox and Playstation on April 28, 2023)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hunting Horn got the bufffffff
Might put it in the rotation now.
I always found it intimidating with all you need to keep track with the music and all but it looks so stylish now.

Still probably maining LS after DB and Hammer in World. Although it's been long enough since World that I may go back to Hammer lol. Too fun

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
A little disappointed with the damage output from the mounted monster :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The demo on switch is pretty impressive on a technical level. It looks great docked and in handheld mode and it actually runs well with multiple large monsters on screen while in combat. Easily in the top 5 for best graphics on the system if not THE best:whoo:

Still getting used to the wirebug shyt. I could handle the first mission but that Mizutsune been whooping my ass:picard: I gotta shake off the rust and get back on it with my charge blade :wow:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
i put my time in on the handheld MH but damn im not ready to go back to nintendo for it.

the frame drops and resolutions :mjcry:

dunno if im im gonna ivnest in this until that switch pro surfaces , game looks more like classic MH tho

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i put my time in on the handheld MH but damn im not ready to go back to nintendo for it.

the frame drops and resolutions :mjcry:

dunno if im im gonna ivnest in this until that switch pro surfaces , game looks more like classic MH tho

It can’t compete with PC/Xbox/Playstation but as far as the Switch itself I’d say this game has some of the best graphics I’ve seen on the console for any game. I’ve played multiplayer on the demo and it managed to hold its frame rate pretty well with ton of stuff going on onscreen as well:ehh: