Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm sorry but Mo'nique is problematic. The woman even bushed most of her family. You have enermies everywhere in your industry and you don't even get along with your family. She puts up this 'holy and righteous' act in interviews I bet she aint like this in her real life.

You DO realize her brother admitted on live television to raping her and her mother admitted to knowing about it and not doing shyt about it right?

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly

But

Dave has made everyone laugh in his stand up at least once … Monique can never say the same …
Exactly, she thinks she supposed to get charity of millions from everyone in Hollywood because she did the Parkers? How bout hit the scene with funny shyt instead of a bytch fest every time we see you and show your worth. Only comedy clips I see of her is her bytching about somebody doing her wrong and throwing in a "suck my dikk" for a cheap laugh. The ones defending her are the same ones who think every successful black entertainer is a gay black c00n who is in the illuminati.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he says nothing, it’s ’you real quiet, tHey aInT sAyIn she lYiN!’ …you literally say she lying, they call you mad :comeon:

And as far as validity, everyone is focused on “truth” and right or wrong. But 90% of her account, and katt Williams’, are not matters of true or false they are shared experiences with one person giving their perspective

So when Monique mentions DL’s show and being asked an inappropriate question, the issue isn’t whether that happened. We know it happened. The takeaway should be…bytch you making all this fuss over THAT :what:

And that’s a reoccurring theme of damn near every issue of hers. Low vibrational people are stuck on fact/lie. A wise mind would be more focused on her pattern of behavior and how litigious and prickly she is and no sane person would proactively work with her

But on the internet all that gets reduced to ’but she ain’t lie doe!’ :snoop:

It in terms of the DL beef. Let's not ignore the extra hours DL sat on Vlad's couch spewing messiness, especially at Mo'Nique. You're right it's not about who is or isn't lying when both of their accounts of what happened are virtually identical, the only difference is their own perspectives of sincerity. DL didn't feel his cohosts did nothing wrong and felt he should be in the right because he didn't air it. Whereas Mo'Nique was offended.

The thing is, you cannot TELL someone how they should or should not feel. Something that maybe jokes and innocent fun to you, maybe very offensive to them and if you refuse to care how they feel or take that into consideration, then of course that person will have an ongoing issue with you.

My thing is, don't suddenly feel a way where jokes about your family are now out of bounds when your show OPENED that door when making jokes about someone's family. It's open season.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It in terms of the DL beef. Let's not ignore the extra hours DL sat on Vlad's couch spewing messiness, especially at Mo'Nique. You're right it's not about who is or isn't lying when both of their accounts of what happened are virtually identical, the only difference is their own perspectives of sincerity. DL didn't feel his cohosts did nothing wrong and felt he should be in the right because he didn't air it. Whereas Mo'Nique was offended.

The thing is, you cannot TELL someone how they should or should not feel. Something that maybe jokes and innocent fun to you, maybe very offensive to them and if you refuse to care how they feel or take that into consideration, then of course that person will have an ongoing issue with you.

My thing is, don't suddenly feel a way where jokes about your family are now out of bounds when your show OPENED that door when making jokes about someone's family. It's open season.

This type of thinking generally is specific to women. Have no concept of ‘too far’ bc they can go their whole life without the concept of physical escalation.:francis: Bill Burr has a funny bit on it ‘can you imagine how much of a dikk I would be if it was socially unacceptable to kick the shyt out of me’. :pachaha: That’s someone like Monique.

So that’s why women, monique, IG (dominated by women) would dare think a poorly advised joke—-not even said by DL—-would merit mocking sexual assault of his daughter

Then she get up there playing victim with the soft tone ‘oh no my babies’ :comeon:

But if DL brought up Monique’s own sexual assault he would rightfully be universally panned and lose every job he has.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
In a 20 plus year span in syndication. Yes.

And don't talk about yourself like that.
Breh the cosby show is one of the biggest sitcom ever. shyt been out since the 80s. That show generated 2.5 billion. But the Parkers generated 2 billion lol

The parkers according to u is just as valuable as sports teams :mjlol:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Breh the cosby show is one of the biggest sitcom ever. shyt been out since the 80s. That show generated 2.5 billion. But the Parkers generated 2 billion lol

The parkers according to u is just as valuable as sports teams :mjlol:
Did you peep the source to that? Cosby Show got fukked over in licensing fees and if they were given the same deals as Family Ties, which it rivaled at the time, they would have made way more. 2.5 is actually extremely low.

That’s more indicative of how shytty deals were in the early 80s.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
A couple of things with this on why the Cosbys is a horrible example.
1. That 2.5 billion number you most likely pulled from Wikipedia? Wikipedia doesnt have updated numbers. They cite their sources. 1 source gave a 1B number that looks to be based off 2013. And the source for the 1.5B added to that 1B, is from 2017
2. Cosby show was pulled from the air on a bunch of networks. So that would heavily affect how much it makes.

Someone a few pages back showed you how The Parkers are still on air and showing. Cosby show is barely on regular tv, probably some low reach network. Seems to only be available on prime for streaming.