Monique Goes After DL Hughley(DL Hughley Responds)

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And he admitted he was wrong and feels terrible about it. The people who bring this up always leave that part out.
The reason people bring it up is because it’s a great example that girls/women are rarely believed- EVEN BY OUR OWN FATHERS/FAMILY

He feels bad now? Cool. Should’ve rocked that nikka the moment his baby girl came to him and told him what happened. This is the sh!t that causes little girls to keep secrets and lose faith in the their fathers. It also teaches girls that MEN put other MEN over women at all times. Even their own SEEDS. Trust; part of her died when her dad didn’t believe her.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Monique has always maintained her position while everyone else lied, covered up, got exposed, backtracked and apologized.

I don't really see the 50 thing going bad because she's about her business and 50 is about his business too with this tv show/acting shyt. If he signed her for a music deal or shyt I could see it. Monique, by her history is a real one. She ain't gonna shuck and jive for nobody.

She also had great things to say about Donald Glover when he hired her to work with him on his Adidas marketing. She said that he and his team went out of their way to make her feel comfortable and respected.

I like DL and i don’t see why people calling him a bytch and shyt, he’s always come across pretty solid and pro-black to me. But Monique usually sticks to her guns when she feels slighted.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
DL aside.
It's getting harder to ride for this broad.
She burn bridges and then hit the circuit
crying about not being able to cross the
damn bridge.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm no fan of DL...but nikkas just need to stop giving Monique opportunities, she always got a fukking problem man.
She just made up with Lee Daniels, and 50 just put her on BMF. Things are starting to well for her and she brings up this drama. I understand she has a right to be disappointed, but at this point she appears to be sabotaging a second chance. She could’ve handled this differently.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason people bring it up is because it’s a great example that girls/women are rarely believed- EVEN BY OUR OWN FATHERS/FAMILY

He feels bad now? Cool. Should’ve rocked that nikka the moment his baby girl came to him and told him what happened. This is the sh!t that causes little girls to keep secrets and lose faith in the their fathers. It also teaches girls that MEN put other MEN over women at all times. Even their own SEEDS. Trust; part of her died when her dad didn’t believe her.

facts

Daps
He already showed that back when he agreed with Don Imus, and when didn't believe his own daughter when she told him she was molested by a friend of his.

fukk DL forever.

Oooooh, I didn't know all this. People have been talking shyt about DL for a minute but no ever said what was up. Damn...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is nikkas applauding her??

Was u nikkas there for the contract talks?? If so tell me and everyone else the deal

I need to hear both sides before making a judgement… but her history has shown her contract talks been bullshyt

They’re he spoke on Kanye so they’ll ride with anyone dissing D.L, truth be damned. Typical TLR shyt.

Regardless of who was right, this was highly inappropriate to do before the other performer comes out. Both for the performer and the crowd. It’s like farting in a crowded elevator right before getting out.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’ll give him credit for admitting this on the public stage. But it’s a stark reminder of how girls are RARELY believed. Plenty of men look the other way when women and girls share what happened to them.

Which is why things go unreported.
meh

women are predatory as fukk too and women say absolutely nothing about it.

every other day it's a female teacher doing some shyt. many boys and men can tell you from their personal experience how predatory women are.

it is not uncommon for boys to loose virginity to women much older than them. yes a lot of things go unreported. plenty of men and women look the other way. none of the sexes has any room to point fingers.