Monique Goes After DL Hughley(DL Hughley Responds)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She brings in M's and bows down to him. Allegedly gets to keep sides. W
She's annoying, abrasive to people she works with and wasn't bringing in M's that was her whole argument :dead:.

Isn't attractive and doesn't shave her legs. It's not a win there to be had. A lot of men could have an unnatractive woman at home who won't fight their cheating cuz she can't compete. Probably a very common scenario in life.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And he admitted he was wrong and feels terrible about it. The people who bring this up always leave that part out.

People don’t leave it out at all. Him admitting it years later just doesn’t make a difference as he didn’t do anything about it when he first found out about it, which is what his job as a parent was supposed to be. In that moment, he failed his daughter and nothing he says or does will change that.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why is it on her to fix the issues with Tyler perry when he was the one who did her foul? She gave him an Oscar worthy performance for very little pay, and he had her blackballed for not traveling to do free promotion while she was pregnant. And people think she's the one who needs to bend the knee?

Tyler perry owes her an apology

Tyler Perry and Lee Daniels aren't the same person breh. :heh:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
This bytch always complaining. Insufferable, entitled, and miserable. And the size of a mature yeti.

noopnoop-rickandmorty.gif

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Yall really getting on DL about his daughter molestation thing. But trust be when I say that happens more than people think. It's like a cognitive dissonance thing where you don't want to accept the reality of something that bad an what it means. I worked in that field for a while and It happens all the time.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yall really getting on DL about his daughter molestation thing. But trust be when I say that happens more than people think. It's like a cognitive dissonance thing where you don't want to accept the reality of something that bad an what it means. I worked in that field for a while and It happens all the time.

Is that supposed to change people not failing someone when they find out those things yet do nothing about it?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it on her to fix the issues with Tyler perry when he was the one who did her foul? She gave him an Oscar worthy performance for very little pay, and he had her blackballed for not traveling to do free promotion while she was pregnant. And people think she's the one who needs to bend the knee?

Tyler perry owes her an apology

This white dude knows more about the comings and goings of Tyler perry than me :dead: