Monica McNutt just ethered Stephen A on his own show. Look at Shannon and Molly’s faces!!

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Bomani Jones makes a point about these fresh eyes that are now showing up and speaking about the WNBA. Are they ready for how we talk about sports and shyt talk the players. Will they hide behind them being women? Cause if it becomes a mainstream sport it also comes with the scrutiny that give the men. It's gonna be harsh, because that's how we discuss sports. This is what they wanted though, so they better not complain and talk that " women's business shyt"

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That mush mouth ass nikka Shannon came running to defend Sassy smith like

1mhe.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I felt like I was being gaslit for a second. I'm looking for the ether too. She's mad because he wasn't talking about this dry ass league 3 years ago? :skip:
What the fukk is wrong with people. Dawg. Sometimes I feel like I gotta be living in a different universe, then I remember that we are all looking at the same shyt and the problem is that nikkas like you have no idea how to breakdown a conversation or understand point and context.

I had no idea just how fukking bad people struggle with this.

This nikka said "she mad because". nikka where? At what point was anything shown to make anybody think that she was mad at any point?

Where does shyt like this come from? It's like, over the last few years basic comprehension of words and body language is something that millions of people are starting to struggle with.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is wrong with people. Dawg. Sometimes I feel like I gotta be living in a different universe, then I remember that we are all looking at the same shyt and the problem is that nikkas like you have no idea how to breakdown a conversation or understand point and context.

This nikka said "she mad because". nikka where? At what point was anything shown to make anybody think that she was mad at any point?

Where does shyt like this come from? It's like, over the last few years basic comprehension of words and body language is something that millions of people are starting to struggle with.
U mad?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I remember dudes copping pleas for rachel nicols when she was saying that racist shyt but nah how dare this black women speak to my dad like that :scust:

Last edited: