Monica McNutt just ethered Stephen A on his own show. Look at Shannon and Molly’s faces!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She should have gone to the big three and they should have had petitions.
to seripusly lower the rim In at least the wnba.
To create a draw as a professional business for women's professional basketball. Plus it would have created.
an actual stadium gate drawing title and differentiation.
of what an actual women's professional basketball player is. Whether she played with men or women. Plus it would have created a draw. Where if she failed in the big three horrifically. You still have the what if ms Clark who banged with men. Now comes to the professional women game. Where now she dunking on other women. After being forged through fire.
by professional nba grade level players. Then bringing that experience into the women game. Even if she failed horrifically. You still had Ms Clark is coming to the WNBA. Where wnba meant something as a draw. That would especially still bring out.
a separate all together different fanbase.
to the spectacle to get a number from gate receipts.
Now all you get is a jersey sale but no payoff.
When you would have had three paydays with multiple streams of income. You would have had the wnba draft day jersey rights sales fans for Ms Clark. You would have had the gate, tv and also jersey sales of her big three tenure. Then whether she failed in the big three. You would have had. Her draft rights jersey sales. Her big three jersey and gate receipts and tv exposure profits. Plus you had shelf life after the big three. For her actual playing rights jersey as a wnba professional. So you got mileage on her draft rights jersey sales. Plus moving forward you had the potential profitability. Of the gate receipts, her retro draft jersey spike in profits. As well as her playing in the wnba jersey profits. That now every year. You get two styles of jerseys to sell. Even if she failed in the wnba.
So you still profit. Plus you still have a luxury of maybe someone. In the future some esteemed female in the future. Is good enough to go to the big three and do well. Then retire from the big three.
where now!
we get to see the big bad.
who did good in the big three. Now bring this female juggernaut draw to the wnba. Where now we get to see.
If her playing with men. Is going to result in more feral play.
on the professional women basketball level goal.
Just think.

A female breaking the glass backboard on the women basketball level goal.

oh the gate receipts for that.

lower the fukkin rim.

ART BARR

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If SAS would have started talking WNBA 3 years ago he would be in the unemployment line with Max Kellermen. There just wasn't the appetite for it then. Now there is. Not a fan of SAS, but that was a cheap shot.

Monica is great too btw. Nothing against her personally
But he said he was though.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Sabrina Ionescu been had a sneaker deal. :snoop:

Players been getting endorsements.

And the NY Liberty were fined a few using a charter jet because it wasn’t part of the CBA. They had planned on changing it. It wasn’t because of Clark.
Always some buster who has to come in deflecting from the actual talking point. Idgaf about some isolated scenarios you’re blabbering about. Unless you’re an imbecile, you know what I mean. Nothing you said detracts from what I said.

I make far more than a WNBA player. I’m not crying about flying coach at 6’4. They are. They gonna have folks sick of them before they establish any real value. Women’s US Soccer made a similar mistake— and they were at least winners.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She cooked that loud mouth clown. How often did you see FT or any of these talk shows talk about the WNBA before this year? Now all of a sudden a white savior comes along and they get TV time.

Monica is right. These girls been balling and trying to get people to watch. Now a certain demographic starts watching and expecting these girls to treat CC like she freed the slaves. The game is bigger than one player. The WNBA needs more than one player to keep the league going forward.
The WNBA need to stop being trash to go forward. Women don't even watch that shyt. That's the fact of the matter. They literally been getting welfare checks from the NBA and try to shyt on the NBA every chance they get.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The WNBA need to stop being trash to go forward. Women don't even watch that shyt. That's the fact of the matter. They literally been getting welfare checks from the NBA and try to shyt on the NBA every chance they get.
My point is one player won’t stop it from being “trash”. So people expecting the whole league to bow down to one player is ridiculous. I don’t watch so I don’t care.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My point is one player won’t stop it from being “trash”. So people expecting the whole league to bow down to one player is ridiculous. I don’t watch so I don’t care.
They need to ride the wave and start generating interests. shyt is literally a welfare league yet they always bytching.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Why did Angel always have a larger social media following and still does?
giphy.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Eh, these mfs workshop and look at #s all of the time. I was listening to sports radio a while back and they were sayin' it's a reason why baseball and whatever don't get as much coverage as the NFL, CFB & NBA to a degree....b/c mfs have proven to not wanna hear the shyt lol.

U cant tell me these same people were interested in WNBA 3 yrs ago so that's a disingenuous statement from my nutt brehette. Ain't like it was breh's personal podcast & he was just ignoring it. Mfs is broadcasting to millions.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It’s a horrible product period. I remember when chamique holdsclaw was supposed to change the narrative…fast forward to her shooting up her girlfriends car averaging 15 points a game
:francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

But fam we gotta recognize and respect what the players built before Clark arrived...
:mjlol:

At any given point of a WNBA game there are three talented players on the court alongside seven rugby players focused on breaking hips. It's a terrible product and I'd imagine a lot of casual fans familiar with women's college basketball are gonna be completely turned off by the trainwreck. End result is gonna be a more broad demographics reach for ESPN's bullshyt but actual WNBA games won't benefit. I haven't seen any discussion on Clark's actual game, her struggles, or anything else. It's nonstop drama with a hint of racial fukkery to maximize the clicks/views focused entirely on a hard foul. Not a basketball play. Not a highlight. Not a cool moment. A flagrant foul. smh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Monica. She knows what she's doing, and knows enough about ball that you aren't going to finesse her into a crappy position. She's right, they could have been talking about the WNBA like this years ago, but things have to align and the league also has to do their part. They got the racial dynamic to piggy back off of with CC and Angel Reese. Then they got the amazon barbie in Cameron Brink. They also got Detroit girl Rickeisha Jackson who's beautiful as well, and has game. (just wish she'd lay off the crazy wigs and lashes). Next year they get Paige Bueckers, Aneesah Morrow, Hailey Van lith. When Juju's class comes out with her and Hannah Hidalgo and MiLaysia Fulwiley...It's gonna be wild. The WNBA needs to ride this because the next 5 years can be big for them.

Amazon stock at 2.00$ folks:wow:

Ive been yelling this from the rafters. Nba is on a decline,while WNBA has alot of room to move up.