Monica McNutt just ethered Stephen A on his own show. Look at Shannon and Molly’s faces!!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a side note, is this years crew of NBA on ESPN clowns the worst ever assembled? This is the worst coverage I’ve ever seen by so called sports journalists leading up to the NBA Finals.

Example:
Breaking news.. Did Tatum not smile enough when Jaylen Brown won the Larry Bird award?

They literally spent TIME breaking some shyt down that they chose to speculate on and then just ran with it as gospel.

I truly hate ESPN

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I'm saying social media numbers isn't the end all be all of why Caitlin put women's basketball on the map more than any woman before her...Angel included.
You weren’t talking about the league as a whole. You said Caitlin did more for Angel’s notoriety. Also you do realize that word has negative connotations. Angel didn’t do anything morally wrong. If you’re saying white people made Angel out to be a villain, that’s them.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
You weren’t talking about the league as a whole. You said Caitlin did more for Angel’s notoriety. Also you do realize that word has negative connotations. Angel didn’t do anything morally wrong. If you’re saying white people made Angel out to be a villain, that’s them.

But I was....the whole premise of the thread is about the league as a whole. I agreed with a poster about the league's growth due to Caitlin and Angel. Caitlin more than Angel. Definitely could have used a different word for Angel... I meant it in more of a sports sense. Sometimes sports stories need a "villain"; I think Angel leaned into it and helped gained her fans as well.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Two thing can be true

Clark brings more eyes and opportunities to the WNBA

The Espn and other podcasts shows jumping off the top rope for Clark over what happens on the court like she’s a child is pathetic
It's nikkas in here sounding dumb as fukk saying players are hating on Clark because she got HIP CHECKED. fukking hip checked. Not clotheslined, not under cutted, not straight up pushed as a fighting action, the bytch got HIP bumped.

nikkas. Actual fukkin nikkas are in here making paragraph long posts about BLACK women hating on Clark, A fukkING WHITE CHICK (GOAT level at that) WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO DIRECTLY CALL HER OUT. She hasn't got her ass whooped on the court. She hasn't even been cheap shotted. No shots to the face. None of that shyt.

I'm fukking sick of seeing grown ass men struggle to develop their own fukking opinions. That shyt is the most bytch made flaw in humanity. Lame ass nikkas

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It's nikkas in here sounding dumb as fukk saying players are hating on Clark because she got HIP CHECKED. fukking hip checked. Not clotheslined, not under cutted, not straight up pushed as a fighting action, the bytch got HIP bumped.

nikkas. Actual fukkin nikkas are in here making paragraph long posts about BLACK women hating on Clark, A fukkING WHITE CHICK (GOAT level at that) WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO DIRECTLY CALL HER OUT. She hasn't got her ass whooped on the court. She hasn't even been cheap shotted. No shots to the face. None of that shyt.

I'm fukking sick of seeing grown ass men struggle to develop their own fukking opinions. That shyt is the most bytch made flaw in humanity. Lame ass nikkas
The moistness pandemic has been a sight to see.

nikkas are worse than women now. The platforms are filled with them and their followers are the same.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
But I was....the whole premise of the thread is about the league as a whole. I agreed with a poster about the league's growth due to Caitlin and Angel. Caitlin more than Angel. Definitely could have used a different word for Angel... I meant it in more of a sports sense. Sometimes sports stories need a "villain"; I think Angel leaned into it and helped gained her fans as well.
I don’t think Angel leaned into being a villain at all. Being black and confident is enough for them to consider her a villain. Every interview, Angel has always been respectful and speaks about uplifting women’s sports as a whole (not just basketball), she has praised the entire rookie class, and is about inspiring young girls, especially those who look like her.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
The discussion is.

klark should have played in the big three.

plus Lower the fukkin rim In just rhe wnba.

That is the discussion.

All this other shyt is a sendoff and not gonna benefit or make any profit whatsoever.

art barr

Till women have a professional league.
where they can play on a goal for women.

That is the discussion.

All this other shyt is subterfuge.

That will never discuss.
What ares and hepatheus style gateway is allowed in the sport currently as is. That needs to be eliminated. To make women's basketball a profit.

We would not even need the discussion. If they just changed the height of the goal. As women in the sport would have a physical expression.
to create what police's the men's game.

By eliminating the Dunk from women's basketball and not lowering the rim. Creates a big might makes right perspective.
that is not real in nature.
By never lowering the rim.
women playing basketball perpetruates a greco Roman prostestant bath house gateway environment. That should not exist but it doEs.
That will always eliminate women basketball.
as if from being a draw.
Plus squelching the voice of the would be female.
who could bring about change. Ala bill russell in rhe civil rights era.
All this shyt is connected and women not being afforded the luxury to dunk a basketball. Eliminates the ability to be free to express themselves. Plus give them the courage to speak up and speak out to create needed change.
Much needed change.

Art Barr

Women play on the same goals Men their whole lives. They trained on 10ft rims just like the men. Lowering the goal would change the game literally and I've said this before but it most folks didn't play ball with women or watch girls basketball growing up because this is how the women's game looks at every level. Folks wan't to be entertained by it now so now folks are complaining and want sh!t switched up but it never been the same type of basketball men and boys play.

Monica has to be real in these conversations too. First Take has talked about the WNBA in the past and maybe the coverage was light but they gotta keep rating up. The WNBA product is a niche right now and can easily become a niche again if someone like Clark doesn't actually become the star folks hope she will be. No doubt there's a lot of talent in the league but is it appealing to the causal viewer yet... I dont think lowering the rim will change that either.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Women play on the same goals Men their whole lives. They trained on 10ft rims just like the men. Lowering the goal would change the game literally and I've said this before but it most folks didn't play ball with women or watch girls basketball growing up because this is how the women's game looks at every level. Folks wan't to be entertained by it now so now folks are complaining and want sh!t switched up but it never been the same type of basketball men and boys play.

Monica has to be real in these conversations too. First Take has talked about the WNBA in the past and maybe the coverage was light but they gotta keep rating up. The WNBA product is a niche right now and can easily become a niche again if someone like Clark doesn't actually become the star folks hope she will be. No doubt there's a lot of talent in the league but is it appealing to the causal viewer yet... I dont think lowering the rim will change that either.

First clark should have took her white ass to the big three.

Plus they should have lowered the rim.

As lowering the rim.
Creates a physical end game.
For women playing the sport.
That would create the draw it lacks.
If people wanted to see layups.

They would go to ymca.
To watch the younger taller girls.
dominate the smaller same age boys.

People want to watch women dunk period.

I can post my rant on this previously
If you like.