Monica McNutt just ethered Stephen A on his own show. Look at Shannon and Molly’s faces!!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The WNBA wasn't interesting 3 years ago and it's barely interesting now:yeshrug:.....this is women's biggest issue. They always wanna be a victim. if you don't show love you're a sexist. If you do show love you're still a sexist cause you shoulda been doing it a long time ago.

Women gotta accept that they will always be a niche category in sports. People will clown Stephen A but let's be real. No sports show on the planet NEEDS to cover the WNBA. They have a little momentum for the time being but it'll eventually die out like it always does. And then they'll be right back to crying about being overlooked.

Reminds me of this old burr clip checking some whiny bytch about female comedians. No matter what profession it is, women always wanna be pitied. They're their own worst enemy.

Greed

Pro
Daps
The thing these shows don’t want to discuss is that a big portion of Clark’s “fanbase” only care due to the racial/political aspect. If Angel Reese never taunted her, some of these folks wouldn’t even be following her. I’ve seen folks putting her next to Jackie Robinson

Rookies have been getting it from vets since the beginning of time. That’s just how sports are. Caitlyn isn’t even getting it worse than Lonzo Ball did, but because she’s white everyone treats her with kid gloves. Clark is of course leaning into this. Compare her reaction to Angels

Personally she’s not even the player I follow most. I’ve been way more of a Brink fan, who I think will be the best player of the draft along with Cardoso.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The WNBA wasn't interesting 3 years ago and it's barely interesting now:yeshrug:.....this is women's biggest issue. They always wanna be a victim. if you don't show love you're a sexist. If you do show love you're still a sexist cause you shoulda been doing it a long time ago.

Women gotta accept that they will always be a niche category in sports. People will clown Stephen A but let's be real. No sports show on the planet NEEDS to cover the WNBA. They have a little momentum for the time being but it'll eventually die out like it always does. And then they'll be right back to crying about being overlooked.

Reminds me of this old burr clip checking some whiny bytch about female comedians. No matter what profession it is, women always wanna be pitied. They're their own worst enemy.

Shut the fukk up c00n and fukk a bill burr

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I like Monica. She knows what she's doing, and knows enough about ball that you aren't going to finesse her into a crappy position. She's right, they could have been talking about the WNBA like this years ago, but things have to align and the league also has to do their part. They got the racial dynamic to piggy back off of with CC and Angel Reese. Then they got the amazon barbie in Cameron Brink. They also got Detroit girl Rickeisha Jackson who's beautiful as well, and has game. (just wish she'd lay off the crazy wigs and lashes). Next year they get Paige Bueckers, Aneesah Morrow, Hailey Van lith. When Juju's class comes out with her and Hannah Hidalgo and MiLaysia Fulwiley...It's gonna be wild. The WNBA needs to ride this because the next 5 years can be big for them.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
ESPN foaming at the mouth over the opportunity to suffocate the WNBA with the same mindless sports media entertainment bullshyt that vicariously feeds off the NBA. You can tell SAS is walking on egg shells because he knows he can't win. If he simply said "nobody was covering the WNBA 3 years ago, which is the point I'm making about Caitlin Clark's impact" everyone would be mad. Shannon said it tho, since he doesn't care about being careful.

The league sucks and it's unfortunate that so many black women influencers/commentators are dedicated to expressing their jealousy and anger towards Caitlin Clark for changing that broke league's life lol. Let's keep it a buck. The foundation Monica is talking about was decades of losing money, bad ratings, and a lack of culture relevance. Clark has the potential to change that, and instead of riding the wave they're mad.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
"Please let me do my job"

God damn I hate that bytch. Ruined a damn good discussion. You know Stephen A ain't talk bout no damn wnba unless it was about the salary.
:pachaha: What was she supposed to do in this situation , they had to go to commercial