MoneyBagg Yo & his crew shoot dice court side at an NBA game; “We keep it real anywhere.”

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
One of the brothers is sitting there with a set of diamond studded handcuffs, that same brother claims to be a member of the Aryan nation in lyrics, a "metaphor" he often uses to help illustrate just how much he doesn't like "n*ggas"

:francis:

These guys are no more than mercenaries for white people.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
nikka, this ain't brehs on the corner trying to make a come up playing cee-lo. These are rich black men throwing dice on the sideline for show.

The guy 2tymes is fresh out the chain gang I'm fully aware that this is just the latest stunt he has been apart of....trust me

You think he one of the most ignant new nikkas the machine putting in play? Cool....I might even agree with you

But I also know what it means and feels like to be fresh out with a few LEGAL dollars feeling good ngaf and wanting to show ya ass on these puss ass crackers why the fukk not 😂

I'm torn my nikka

Far removed but can't act like I don't recognize a nikka I might've been once upon a time

Did he have on them bracelets? 😂😂😂

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
One of the brothers is sitting there with a set of diamond studded handcuffs, that same brother claims to be a member of the Aryan nation in lyrics, a "metaphor" he often uses to help illustrate just how much he doesn't like "n*ggas"

:francis:

These guys are no more than mercenaries for white people.
Ain’t no way

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The guy 2tymes is fresh out the chain gang I'm fully aware that this is just the latest stunt he has been apart of....trust me

You think he one of the most ignant new nikkas the machine putting in play? Cool....I might even agree with you

But I also know what it means and feels like to be fresh out with a few LEGAL dollars feeling good ngaf and wanting to show ya ass on these puss ass crackers why the fukk not 😂

I'm torn my nikka

Far removed but can't act like I don't recognize a nikka I might've been once upon a time

Did he have on them bracelets? 😂😂😂
nikka did they teach you English in the pen?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
DJ akademiks will promote this shyt and then turn around and advocate for tougher crime bills along with trump 2024

Great way to play

56a7b667-971f-4dcf-af4b-4f0a6ee9ff47_text.gif
Ak ain’t promoting this shyt, he jus posted that on his page so they can flame them in the comments, all the blogs do this

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Corny..embarrassing

A stunt like this would have been somewhat cool in the 90s or early 2000s but not anymore. These are different times socially and politically.