Monday Night Pi'Raw 6/11/18: My .44

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Wait does the American media think the USA has any kind of shot at winning a World Cup? :heh:

I thought “I believe that we will win” was a joke until I saw a video of American fans actually chanting it. :hhh:

England always go for the fake modesty at first. Saying they won’t have unrealistic expectations and then by the time the World Cup starts it’s win or bust. :mjlol:

Can’t wait until these c*nts get embarrassed again. :ahh:

naw nobody thinks we have a chance to win. they just gotta sell the shyt like they had to act like the Cavs had a chance at beating the Warriors this year.

that I Believe shyt is just some shyt to say when youre shytfaced.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
America does some version of this every year. We really be on our "dream the impossible dream" wave that gets casual fans buying into the hype. Meanwhile, the rest of the world looking at us like
:usure:

We soooo far off from competing with the rest of the world it ain't even funny

And every new coach is the one to "legitimize" soccer:russ:

You guys don’t have a chance in hell unless you scrap that dumb college system you have, that might work in the NBA and NFL it it doesn’t cut it in football.

American players are up against college kids while the top players from the rest of the world are playing against grown men at 16.