Monday Night Pi'Raw 6/11/18: My .44

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
These nikkas not even trying. Pops are dry, feuds are predictable, no new stars being created. they really finna cut nia legs from under her....but bliss married the belt and dont get me started on carmella

Shhh..don't talk shyt about Alexa and Carmella. You'll get heat for it. I would know. :beli:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
LeBRAUN is the only one believable to beat Brock. Have him do that, then let Roman feud with him since they love him.

Braun: Now that I'M the Univ. Champ...I'd like to remind you all of something....ROMAN REIGNS, IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOOUUUUUU!! :birdman:
EVERY TIME I see you, you're gonna GET THESE HANDS!!!! :ufdup:

THAT'S how easy it would be to set it up.

They have so many ready made feuds that they don't even care about. Jeff and Matt can feud about Matt bringing him back home, to become the Woken Champions.....if you gonna split them why isnt Jeff competing for the WWF title?

They're really fukking stupid. Miz/Bryan...come on....for the title.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Shhh..don't talk shyt about Alexa and Carmella. You'll get heat for it. I would know. :beli:

LMAO, ion give a fukk if ppl mad that I have an opinion. Alexa can talk, but even Paige was a better worker than her. I fully understand it should be a combination of both to be successful. but at some point you have to make this stuff believable since its scripted.

you throw away Asuka's streak to appease Charles, who needs no more elevation. asuka should've remained undefeated and eventually met with Ronda to put her over.

They add all this bullshyt in promos. For the above example, the only response Ronda should have to "who's ready for Asuka?" is "I AM!"

Nia is the first 'monster' you've had since Awesome Kong or Chyna and you allow her to get beat by these lil small bytches with ease? Should've easily been a main event attraction. Naomi is a great athlete who deserves to be a main eventer. That girl busts her ass. They fukked up Bailey's push to elevate Alexa :laff: Bailey should be in Naomi's spot, and Naomi should be in Alexa's.

Ember is promising and I bet you they fukk up her push to elevate Alexa. Don't get me started on Sasha. She needs to take a break and come back and turn on Bailey and get some heat, and if you give her the belt, can she at least keep it for a 2-3 month run?

Men rant coming next...

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Now for the men:

Brock Lesnar is stale, but he brings in money. Listening to the fans helps generate organic interest. Roman was pushed too fast and has no layers to his character. Brock dont talk, he fukks shyt up. Why isn't Roman doing the same. That nuclear heat promo he had after beating Taker should be normal for him, but noooooo make him talk. The shyt he did going to the back and snapping on Vince? That's how you get people interested in him.

Joe is in danger....get this man a main event feud. Rollins is fine where he is. Mahal is doing fine. Braun should've been champion a long time ago.

The Nakamura/Styles angle needs to pay off with Nakamura taking the belt from him, so eventually a face DB can go up against him. Miz....leave him be till DB gets that strap. That is a money feud.

No Way Hoe-se? LMAOOOOOOO

And it's time to elevate Big E, making him serious. Hell, do the same with ALL of the new day, keep them together but elevate them in singles careers like you did the Shield. It's cause they're black and this is bullshyt.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
LMAO, ion give a fukk if ppl mad that I have an opinion. Alexa can talk, but even Paige was a better worker than her. I fully understand it should be a combination of both to be successful. but at some point you have to make this stuff believable since its scripted.

you throw away Asuka's streak to appease Charles, who needs no more elevation. asuka should've remained undefeated and eventually met with Ronda to put her over.

They add all this bullshyt in promos. For the above example, the only response Ronda should have to "who's ready for Asuka?" is "I AM!"

Nia is the first 'monster' you've had since Awesome Kong or Chyna and you allow her to get beat by these lil small bytches with ease? Should've easily been a main event attraction. Naomi is a great athlete who deserves to be a main eventer. That girl busts her ass. They fukked up Bailey's push to elevate Alexa :laff: Bailey should be in Naomi's spot, and Naomi should be in Alexa's.

Ember is promising and I bet you they fukk up her push to elevate Alexa. Don't get me started on Sasha. She needs to take a break and come back and turn on Bailey and get some heat, and if you give her the belt, can she at least keep it for a 2-3 month run?

Men rant coming next...

Breh I agree with you lol

Their hard on for Alexa and Carmella is severely hindering the woman's division but I'm done venting at this point. Now Ellsworth might comeback this Sunday to cost Asuka the belt. :smh:

shyt is a lost cause!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

That's because you're obsessive and weird with it. But I'm the only one who really calls you on it so I don't know what "heat" you're getting. Your opinion falls in line with the majority, particularly regarding Bliss. You just express it in a rabid, foaming at the mouth sort of way which is :picard: If there were a black version of Bliss and Mella and you shared the same opinions in the same manner......well, we know how that would go. :mjpls:

Honestly I don't know why y'all still watch. shyt is worse than ever. And you all know this. It ain't improving chaps.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That's because you're obsessive and weird with it. But I'm the only one who really calls you on it so I don't know what "heat" you're getting. Your opinion falls in line with the majority, particularly regarding Bliss. You just express it in a rabid, foaming at the mouth sort of way which is :picard: If there were a black version of Bliss and Mella and you shared the same opinions in the same manner......well, we know how that would go. :mjpls:

Honestly I don't know why y'all still watch. shyt is worse than ever. And you all know this. It ain't improving chaps.
NXT is good and Smackdown it ight sometimes.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

I've already said why I go over the top with it but I digress. :manny:

it's whatever at this point!

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Even 94/95 shyt at least had life to it and felt different because there was no formula. They really figured the show out 20 years ago and it hasn’t changed since. Read a rumor this morning that Vince is going after omega and the bucks when their contracts are up but if you’re them, why would you even sign with wwe? Unless it’s a stupid amount of money, like an amount where if you didn’t sign your family would commit you, what’s the point? You’ll be in that system and be bored
If that's true, Vince is just signing all the good talent as a method of eliminating the competition by taking all the stars only to give them shıtty storylines. It's only gonna get worse since they signed that billion dollar deal with Fox.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:whoo: Baron cut off the struggle hair:ld:him being in power is still goddamn stupid
why is he in power, whats the reasoning behind this, is he injured? what in the fukk is a constable?

fukk that opening promo was bad, I aint finishing this week did I miss anything?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Breh I agree with you lol

Their hard on for Alexa and Carmella is severely hindering the woman's division but I'm done venting at this point. Now Ellsworth might comeback this Sunday to cost Asuka the belt. :smh:

shyt is a lost cause!
generating the wrong type of heat, like they are obsessed with the old way of doing things, you cant tell me people don't already boo Carmella cause she just isn't that good.. she don't need ellsworth to get her heat, and if they aren't ready for askua to reign then keep her busy with something else. oh wait I forgot they can only write one storyline for the women at a time.
And when askua finally wins its going to be long overdue and not have the same impact.

I think the Naka AJ feud was needed to establish Naka as a heel, AJ is the only guy (besides bryan) who would get Nak boo'd.