Reppin
Chicago
NySKOHc.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Just saw the opening segment on YouTube

Lol what a stupid company

These are supposed to be your brightest upcoming stars and every single one of them looks like a corny geek out there bickering like little punks while on top of ladders for no reason at all. :mjlol:

Lol at Alexa pausing expecting a big reaction to her real housewives line and it just died a death, no reaction

Someone tell Corbin that shaving the Hogan hair is an improvement, but the George Costanza w a scraggly neckbeard isn't exactly a great look either.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
American media coverage is trash they will gloss over everything to highlight some minor accomplishment by the Us team lol

That’s the total opposite of the Scottish media, we spent the whole year shytting on the squad and manager because we already know we aren’t qualifiying for shyt. :mjlol:

:mjcry:

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Wait does the American media think the USA has any kind of shot at winning a World Cup? :heh:

I thought “I believe that we will win” was a joke until I saw a video of American fans actually chanting it. :hhh:

England always go for the fake modesty at first. Saying they won’t have unrealistic expectations and then by the time the World Cup starts it’s win or bust. :mjlol:

Can’t wait until these c*nts get embarrassed again. :ahh:

America does some version of this every year. We really be on our "dream the impossible dream" wave that gets casual fans buying into the hype. Meanwhile, the rest of the world looking at us like
:usure: