Monarch- Legacy of Monsters Apple TV + Series

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The Asian girl and the grandmother are….:myman:

just got to episode 3 and figured G-dog was going to shrug off that bomb blast but took a major L.:damn:

i see people complaining about the pacing and human stuff but so far the human characters have held my interest.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The Asian girl and the grandmother are….:myman:

just got to episode 3 and figured G-dog was going to shrug off that bomb blast but took a major L.:damn:

i see people complaining about the pacing and human stuff but so far the human characters have held my interest.

I'm pretty sure Big G ate that shyt, they just not showing it yet. Probably had to lay low for a couple days but came back upgraded like a Super Saiyan

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Show starting to fall off, really hope they get back to some monsters and shyt blowing up soon fr

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah 5th episode was some bullshyt mainly because they keep focusing on these shytty kids personal lives

I’m still in but Apple shows do shyt like this for some reason.. always got to put some whiney ass kids or some emotional shyt

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:dead:
Durs Goodman a cuck..
OG Pretty Asian woman a cheat/CAC lover
Hiroshi a cheat who dont give AF about his kids
Grandson Randa a cuck
Grandaughter randa gay AF/cheating ass, half brother chick thief

Finally some monster shyt, but this Hiroshi Sandiego needs to end. dude dipped on his kids and left them for dead :mjlol:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:dead:
Durs Goodman a cuck..
OG Pretty Asian woman a cheat/CAC lover
Hiroshi a cheat who dont give AF about his kids
Grandson Randa a cuck
Grandaughter randa gay AF/cheating ass, half brother chick thief

Finally some monster shyt, but this Hiroshi Sandiego needs to end. dude dipped on his kids and left them for dead :mjlol:
I agree with this 100%

I guess it was a better episode only because Godzilla made a fukking appearance

Apple tends to do all of this with some of their shows. Make a show about Monsters not about monsters, make a show about Aliens not about Aliens.. always got some dumbass human story when most people don’t even LIKE humans IRL… so lets make some annoying ones that do dumb shyt and complain about their feelings or relationships.

But without Godzilla showing up in the end, I probably would’ve bushed the show after this.

It’s not like a story doesn’t have to be about humans… but to make it MAJORLY about humans is retarded… especially in a show about the creatures in itself.

Thats why a show like GRIMM was pretty good. Every episode had a new creature or a storyline within a major story arc.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
The ending was fun af and saved my interest in the show. Young Kurt Russel got himself a SNACK :takedat:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Monarch as an organization still isn't that compelling. I guess Kurt Russell/the missing dad character know some big event could be coming now, but still seems silly why he is going off on his own and didn't clue in his family at all.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I am definitely enjoying the 1950s era stuff more partly just because the characters are more proactive.

The kids are cool enough and I’m glad Monarch isn’t some shadowy organization of evil. They really just seem incompetent.
But it’s probably time to clue the rest of the clan in on what “helping Godzilla” means.

i wonder if the grandma is going to end up being alive.

Edit: They keep mentioning that time dilation and how young Shaw is. Plus I get the feeling that death scene may be a cover up to this new director.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Best part of this episode was watching that lady’s ass in that skirt.

Seriously though. Not even remembering the events of KOM, it was pretty obvious what was going on once Korra went into that lab.

Reading those messages get more aggressive on her phone was hilarious.( I’ll get you bit’h)

so guess the assumption is that Godzilla is patrolling those openings cause something is trying to get out. Shaw is closing them.

Last edited: