Monarch- Legacy of Monsters Apple TV + Series

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4th episode kinda sucked. Unless there's a reason for all that backstory, it was a big waste of time
This is my sentiment. Really felt like a filler episode aside from the titan stuff. They’re really starting to stretch out the father plot line and I feel it’s going to be underwhelming unless there’s a big conspiracy twist going on.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
4th episode kinda sucked. Unless there's a reason for all that backstory, it was a big waste of time
Yeah I wasn’t a fan of the 4th episode

Tired of these monster shows that make it more about the shytty humans than the actual monsters

Show still has promise though. I like the flashback scenes and anything dealing with the actual monsters themselves

Black chick a cutie (asian chick too in the face) but I can do without their backstorys

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Is this in line with the movies or something entirely different? All these fukking movies I need to Google the order in which to watch in.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
So with the Kong movies as well, guess I have a lot to catch up on.
Yes and no. If I've got this right, it takes place not long after 2014 Zilla. So if you're looking at it chronologically I think it's just Kong Skull Island and Zilla 14 before the show. Then after the show it's King of the Monsters and Zilla vs Kong.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Main Monarch lady kinda reminds me of a cross between Jennifer Beals and Lisa Edelstein.

I guess the Monarch kids are headed to Africa now.