Monarch- Legacy of Monsters Apple TV + Series

Clive42

All Star
Daps
The probably with the present crew is they too depressed and aggy. The asian sister got a shytty attitude, I get she been through shyt but you don't gotta be a bytch to strangers.

Exactly what I've been thinking. I aint watched the 5th episode yet, but so far both the sister and the girlfriend just been acting like bytches especially towards the brother. Anything goes wrong, they just take their frustrations out on him. Yeah he aint perfect, but if it was me, I woulda let one of these monsters eat both of em by now.

Anyway, Im enjoying the season so far and cant wait for the 5th

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing to whine about from my side
yet yous till tagging me and whining to other folks to do your bidding like you are mastermind, but all you are is a big headed ass kid with mustard color dookie in your drawls. Since we in the Godzilla thread challenge me Ghidoriah you three headed bytch who ever team gets further in the playoffs wins the bet the other loses and officially takes over that persons account. Big money on the line baby

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yet yous till tagging me and whining to other folks to do your bidding like you are mastermind, but all you are is a big headed ass kid with mustard color dookie in your drawls. Since we in the Godzilla thread challenge me Ghidoriah you three headed bytch who ever team gets further in the playoffs wins the bet the other loses and officially takes over that persons account. Big money on the line baby

That’s not whining….. I have rights or ownership over my property that I conquered and am now lending to @darealvelle @DaPresident @Leasy and other Cowboy fans to do what they want.

Your issues isn’t with me man….. you better defend yourself against the legion of Cowboys fans that are coming for you cuz the bounty is out :hubie:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
That’s not whining….. I have rights or ownership over my property that I conquered and am now lending to @darealvelle @DaPresident @Leasy and other Cowboy fans to do what they want.

Your issues isn’t with me man….. you better defend yourself against the legion of Cowboys fans that are coming for you cuz the bounty is out :hubie:
You might not wanna group @Leasy in with us my guy!

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps

nah its you you aint bet me yet but im your product how sway? Bet me and you can make a claim but your a nonfactor

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Kurt Russell is their real grandfather right:jbhmm:
I'm guessing the kids grandma had an affair with Kurt back in the day, probably in the flashback next week.
kinda surprised that they making his age a plot point, must have been the radiation exposure thats keeping him alive.
Kersey Clemens and Cate will hook up by the end.
Overall Im not seeing the purpose of this show when we know Godzilla, Kong and friends continue to kill and destroy a bunch more times in the future.