Moments When You Said "Fukk This Game!" Then Uninstalled It

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
was playing UFC 3, already heated from losing 4 matches in a row and I run into a knee-elbow spamming fakkit like this guy

while he was taunting over my lifeless body, I calmly quit out and deleted the game from my harddrive on some "I don't need this unnecessary stress in my my life" type shyt :hubie:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
RDR after he got drunk for some reason after breaking his friend out of jail. ts GTAV in the wild west. fukk that. I want cars and bazookas not a horse and a pea shooter.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm close to deleting Jedi Fallen Order. It's just not working for me. The combat feels just off enough to not be fun.

Maybe my expectations were off, or something. I went into it expecting something closer to God of War 2018's style of slower paced combat, and it just isn't.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm close to deleting Jedi Fallen Order. It's just not working for me. The combat feels just off enough to not be fun.

Maybe my expectations were off, or something. I went into it expecting something closer to God of War 2018's style of slower paced combat, and it just isn't.
yea gotta just embrace the combat for what it is, but dnt quit finish the game bro.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Is it true that shyt is like Dark Souls but in Star Wars universe?