Mom suing U.S. government for $60 million after toddler dies following immigration detainment

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The U.S government is responsible for the death of that child and tried to absolve themselves of all blame by releasing them before she flat-lined in their facilities. Straight up evil:scust:
Breh I’m a nurse and I cannot imagine watching someone who is starting to DECLINE and we discharge them.

When In doubt, send them out(ER).- Dr. Grossman :wow:

people are going to lose there license over this.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you fukking fool

of course they're not gonna get that amount of money, it's an estimate.

so why are you bytching in the first place

why you so worried about that

make sure one of your cousin fukkin family members ain't trying to shoot or further endanger the lives of black people, you failed cum stain.

whens the last time the family of a kid who got killed by the police got 60 million dollars, fakkit?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you fukking fool

of course they're not gonna get that amount of money, it's an estimate.

so why are you bytching in the first place

why you so worried about that

make sure one of your cousin fukkin family members ain't trying to shoot or further endanger the lives of black people, you failed cum stain.
you know what, i'm just gonna let you cry over illegals in peace :yeshrug: knock yourself out. im sure you'll be donating money to this chick outta your own pocket too :jaymelo:

@ me when you set up the gofundme

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjpls:I must've hit a nerve about that family thing.

i always do.

i wonder how ya Uncles feel about you associate and conversing with people they think got it easy

hmmmm

like i said, you the token cracker here for a reason.

you know what, i'm just gonna let you cry over illegals in peace :yeshrug: knock yourself out. im sure you'll be donating money to this chick outta your own pocket too :jaymelo:

@ me when you set up the gofundme

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s suing for NEGLECT, people try to sue hospitals all the time for this but since the child never made it I would say she has a case.
give her every penny of the 60 million

but going forward, you would have to explain to me why the fukk we should let in one more mother and child if we're on the hook for that if something happens :yeshrug: what do they bring to the table that in any way shape or form justifies a payout that would revolutionize an entire school district

i dont think she should get zero either, maybe 50 grand or something

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

but going forward, you would have to explain to me why the fukk we should let in one more mother and child if we're on the hook for that if something happens :yeshrug: what do they bring to the table that in any way shape or form justifies a payout that would revolutionize an entire school district

That’s like saying if we should let a woman or child in a medical facility because the child could die.

I’m not seeing this as an illegal coming to the country, I’m seeing it solely as a facility falied to give the child proper medical treatment.

What SHOULD happen is let that staff know that just because they are illegals, medical treatment/protocol shouldn’t be minimized. Idk if that happened or if they just failed somewhere. But a case of neglect investigation should happen.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??

God damn devil....a child's life is only worth $50,000 because her mother tried to cross imaginary lines.....the devil's rule over this earth is over and I will probably be the most rejoiced human when it comes to pass.....ur time is up God damn devil:umad: