Mom suing U.S. government for $60 million after toddler dies following immigration detainment

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t read the whole thing but why were they detained coming back from Guatemala in the first place for 3 weeks?
Its very sad that a 1 year old baby died carelessly, but these immigrants are gonna have to hold their own nuts right now.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
smh, beautiful babe. they must be in some horrid conditions. I hope she is able to get SOMETHING but I doubt it. they will counter argue that she voluntarily tried to enter the country illegally and put her daughter at risk.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoken like a true cac
i dont give a fukk. bringing your kid here illegally/as a migrant and then having the audacity to sue for us to pay you 60 million dollars when the average american is making like 15 an hour at work every day

she can get the fukk outta here with this lawsuit :camby:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
no they're not

you fukking cracker

and you know this

meanwhile yo ass is in EVERY thread abotu $15 minmum wage talking about "$11 is just enough"

eat shyt Tyler.

i dont give a fukk. bringing your kid here illegally/as a migrant and then having the audacity to sue for us to pay you 60 million dollars when the average american is making like 15 an hour at work every day

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no they're not

you fukking cracker

and you know this

meanwhile yo ass is in EVERY thread abotu $15 minmum wage talking about "$11 is just enough"

eat shyt Tyler.
first of all, the average american makes 35k a year, which is about 16-7 an hour

second of all, your post proved my point even further, you fukkin dikkhead :childplease:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

U can repeat that they came here illegally all u want which is true BUT

Once they had the child in custody they are 100% responsible, why do u think they have medical staff?

They failed to react and get the child emergency help.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U can repeat that they came here illegally all u want which is true BUT

Once they had the child in custody they are 100% responsible, why do u think they have medical staff?

They failed to react and get the child emergency help.
fine, and she should be paid something. demanding that amount, i dont have any sympathy for

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
my post proving your a pilgrim ass chickenshyt cracker? ok.

fukk you and your family's economic insecurities

you lucky you these brehs pet cac cuz I would've been booted your kale chewing ass

first of all, the average american makes 35k a year, which is about 16-7 an hour

second of all, your post proved my point even further, you fukkin dikkhead :childplease:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Allegedly, when it was clear that Mariee was not recovering, ICE discharged the pair, Juarez’s pro bono attorney Stanton Jones of Arnold & Porter said in a statement to Yahoo Lifestyle. “Mariee entered Dilley a healthy baby girl and 20 days later was discharged a gravely ill child with a life-threatening respiratory infection,” the statement reads. “Within a week of entering Dilley, Mariee was running a 104-degree fever while suffering from a cough, congestion, diarrhea and vomiting. The medical staff who discharged her weeks later noted none of these conditions and cleared her for travel without viewing Mariee, conducting any kind of examination, or taking her vital signs.”

The U.S government is responsible for the death of that child and tried to absolve themselves of all blame by releasing them before she flat-lined in their facilities. Straight up evil:scust:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why are you trying to illegally hop borders with 19 month old in the first place :what:

She better not get a fukkin penny, fukk em. Clowns talkin about what the govt should’ve done but who’s gonna pay for it? Always tryin to tell what someone else should’ve done but don’t want to dip in their own pockets to do shyt. Go spend your money and time doin that shyt, foh thinkin everybody else should foot the bill :camby:

Idk why she was held at all tho, they need to just put em on the bus or train away from the border like they do inmates when they get released. Give em a lunchable, a cup of tap water and tell em to have a great life elsewhere.