MOLLYWATR in the LA Times...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
you think you exposing a nikka whos name is already in LA Times? :what:

he's posted his address, he has a unique name that im sure can be used to find family members, etc........

so yes, i think there is fun to be had by looking into his information................fakkit

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Am I still coming to chicago to extorrr.....*ahem*
collect my cut of the profits from OUR company??
1588l69.jpg

ehhjlu.gif

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he's trying to sell it at walmart it's more of a club refreshment. but I could be wrong.....
pretty sure youre right. nobodys tryna buy mollywatr at fukkin walmart :dead:

also, im sorry but this shyt is just tap water right? not hatin at all cuz i respect the fukk outa anyone that can get a business/product off the ground

but theres nothin thats actually special about this shyt right :pachaha:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I think you will regret is not maintaining a level of anonymity. If people decide to look into your company before buying they may find the threads and the jokes made about your company and take the jokes too seriously. They might think that people are serious when they clown you/your company. Good luck tho breh.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
he's posted his address, he has a unique name that im sure can be used to find family members, etc........

so yes, i think there is fun to be had by looking into his information................fakkit
So you wanna find his family members and then do what? Inform them of how well Mollywatr is doing?

:laff: y'all boys miserable