MOLLYWATR in the LA Times...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So you wanna find his family members and then do what? Inform them of how well Mollywatr is doing?

:laff: y'all boys miserable

Prank calls, order pizzas, craigslist ads, post pics of his family members......u know, shyt that most people find funny. Y u all on his dikk tho? U capin for him like u his bytch or somethin......

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Made this awhile back for haters.... If only Mollywatr came in a glass bottle not plastic....
(have to slow it down to see it was the old Mollywatr bottle)

rlvrz7.jpg

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
If Molly water ever blows up. nikkas on this board would commit suicide :russ:

Just get fredo Santana to promote it :steviej:
I live above GBE's recording studio. I'm actually out here in it. Peep my Instagram:

http://instagram.com/mollywatrxoxo

This dude is his manager. I'd say more... but man... I'll just say that they don't call this place Chiraq for nothing.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what my girl or me has to do with what I was doing. but who said I think I'm "doing something"? :pachaha:
I didn't hate on anyone, that's not my style, I'm not a hater AT ALL, but clearly you knew what I was doing, so you went ahead and spit some hate in my direction for no apparent reason LOL.

Luckily, I don't give a fukk what you think tho. I know where the source of haterade comes from. :pachaha:

:beli:

You're a Robert griffin the third ass n*gga bruh

I wish you the best though