MOLLYWATR in the LA Times...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Damn, I thought this was gonna be another thread like that time you said it was on Complex and it was some small blog. Title made me laugh and everything. Not bad, though.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Nicca bottling water in Cali for clubs in Texas, Michigan and Illinois? :dahell:

Ummm, what bout NYC, MIA, Vegas and L.A.? The actual major club markets?:mjpls:

Ooohhhhhh...Puff beat you to it...:whoo:

:steviej:

Anyhow...good luck on your venture..and hopefullu youll get bought out ala vitamin water.:salute:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:laff: $5 when you can pay $0 and not have to leave your home
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Woah. Gotta give him some support.

His brand is just like any other "designer water" out there. Then again, you can get imported water from Wales, England for $3.29 or something (at a grocery store.) Or imported water from New Zealand for $1.09 (grocery store.) etc. etc.

Voss, Norway? brand is in the $2? range

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
that was my point he is trying to place it as a premium product like how redbull sells a small can for $3 while competition sell cans 4x the size for a cheaper price..
redbull is $3 at the store, I think it's $5 at the bar. I think the price she quoted was for clubs. Again, that's what I 'think'.

No way it could be $5 at the store, I just checked Voss water, and that shyt is $3.75, that's water they even sell at Macy's and it's just Norwegian tap water with a cool bottle/logo. :bryan:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I understood what you were doing

you post pics of you cheesing with subpar Asian chicks and think you're doing something. Carry on
I don't know what my girl or me has to do with what I was doing. but who said I think I'm "doing something"? :pachaha:
I didn't hate on anyone, that's not my style, I'm not a hater AT ALL, but clearly you knew what I was doing, so you went ahead and spit some hate in my direction for no apparent reason LOL.

Luckily, I don't give a fukk what you think tho. I know where the source of haterade comes from. :pachaha:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Most expensive water I've seen at the grocery stores is the Ty Nant Welsh Water
tynant4.jpg

43742011_H.jpg

Never tried it.. Wales, England :camby: