MOLLYWATR in the LA Times...

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
These articles have a mocking condescending tone to them.

That's mainly because writing trend pieces is a shyt job at any newspaper. Especially when you're not allowed to editorialize.

That creates hostile authors. The tone of the article pretty much sums up what she's feeling about Molly Water and her shyt assignment covering it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
all jokes aside is the product available in stores or bars? cause I was under the impression that it was available in Chicago but people here joking that it can't be purchased anywhere

it sounds like it's available in a few night clubs out here....:yeshrug:

I dunno personally, since I don't go to clubs and I have yet to see it at any regular store or convenience store out here.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When them wholesale cases ready lemme know...
:russ: Friend they dont even understand. You could make some good money with this product. The bottle sells itself.

Nigerian might give u a good deal to be the middle man. With the L.a times article credibility has been established.

Last edited:

Uncle_Dirty

Finna Ball.
Daps
:russ: Friend they dont even understand. You could make some good money with this product. The bottle sells itself.

Nigerian might give u a good deal to be the middle man. With the L.a times article credibility has been established.

thats what im sayin! yo @The Nigerian if you need a Ontario rep lemme know, bishes at my college would drink this shyt up like it has justin biebers kids swimmin in it

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
thats what im sayin! yo @The Nigerian if you need a Ontario rep lemme know, bishes at my college would drink this shyt up like it has justin biebers kids swimmin in it
Friend, some friends just dont have hustle bones to know when they have an easy layup in front of them. As long as the beverage really comes from a spring and not a spring toilet we're good, friend.

Uncle_Dirty

Finna Ball.
Daps
Friend, some friends just dont have hustle bones to know when they have an easy layup in front of them. As long as the beverage really comes from a spring and not a spring toilet we're good, friend.
exactly.. i need 5 cases at least..

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
It's not gonna end well breh....this water does not have mainstream appeal nor does it have staying power.