mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
maybe this dude really WAS first...and that's why Nigerian called it "watr" :ohhh:

It seems like this is the case. And in response he removed the E to avoid copyright infringement.

I just don't get why he's trying to market it to the EDM/Club market for $5. It's not like it's Grey Goose or Ciroc or something, it's water. Water.
For $5. But I guess that's what makes it different than that other Mollywater.

And even if it was legit like the former brand, you best believe I wouldn't promote it on The Coli. If anybody that seriously had some sort of interest in investing in my product would even see the threads and content on here, they would not want to do business with me because they would think it would be too risky. We all know what goes on here so I don't have to really go into detail. This isn't even taking the Nigerian's promotion of his own product into consideration on here, which more than definitely would hurt relationships with potential buyers and suppliers. But who knows, we've been waiting for him to say more about it...and now he's mum.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Picture_7.png

:sadcam:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Breh that's the thing, Nigerian been talking about this idea long before that. But he never made it legit.

But unfortunately for him he never filed a TradeMark so his company selling the same type of product under the same name will be null :wow:

:dead: he never filed a trademark? is that not one of the first steps of business along with filing a LLC or whatever...dude should've never shared his ideas online

illadope

きんが
Daps
It seems like this is the case. And in response he removed the E to avoid copyright infringement.

I just don't get why he's trying to market it to the EDM/Club market for $5. It's not like it's Grey Goose or Ciroc or something, it's water. Water.
For $5. But I guess that's what makes it different than that other Mollywater.

And even if it was legit like the former brand, you best believe I wouldn't promote it on The Coli. If anybody that seriously had some sort of interest in investing in my product would even see the threads and content on here, they would not want to do business with me because they would think it would be too risky. We all know what goes on here so I don't have to really go into detail. This isn't even taking the Nigerian's promotion of his own product into consideration on here, which more than definitely would hurt relationships with potential buyers and suppliers. But who knows, we've been waiting for him to say more about it...and now he's mum.

Id be mum too, id be humbled into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.