mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Breh that's the thing, Nigerian been talking about this idea long before that. But he never made it legit.

But unfortunately for him he never filed a TradeMark so his company selling the same type of product under the same name will be null :wow:

Yeah, it's all about copyright and the legal ownership of intellectual property. Otherwise, people can and will come up and steal your ideas and their won't be anything you can do about it.

The Nigerian might of had the twerk videos and the girls and the writeups and interviews, but this dude actually had the product and a good supply of it. As well as the proper legal backup. That's all he needed. There's no point in him trying to ball out and act like some sort of entrepeneur when there was no real product available on the market.

Daps
When I didn't see MollyWatr on the coli stock market i knew it was over.

best-cry-ever-o.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I knew something was up when The Nigerian would just dodge questions from us about where to even get a case or bottle of MollyWatr. Real talk, has anybody actually seen a bottle of MollyWatr in real life or tasted it?

nope. it wasn't even featured on his instagram. just a bunch of stickers and t-shirts.

and its a few of us on here in the same city as dude, and we have no way to cop :yeshrug:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Just because the Nigerian has been talking about it for a long time, it doesn't mean the other hasn't been doing the same :heh:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
One focuses on the drug aspect more :bryan:

Who has that loft doe? Loft is pimpin :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.