Iowa
Even my dog Vegeta is goin in...
2gxe61x.gif

Such pure ether....

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This thread is fukking ridiculous. I stayed up reading this page by page until my eyes and body gave out on me and now the bright morning sun has awoken me, I continue on my mission. I plan to finish this thread by Monday. The amount of jokes in here is uncountable even though I feel slight guilt in laughing at them based on the circumstances. The cut throat business shyt you see in Hollywood movies and hear on the news has unfolded before our eyes. So many emotions are invoked by the scriptures spread in text. I wish they could join their waters together and form a Molly Ocean....That's how I feel as of right now. This is the bad car accident you turn your neck to look at. It appears the Nigerian is the small passenger car hit by the big ass truck, but as a human, you want him to exit the vehicle in tact, even tho some wanna see him covered in a yellow tarp and body parts spread on the highway.

I feel like Rosie Perez in White men cant jump (pause)

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

That's how I feel about 100 n summin pages in, maybe I'll feel different by the end of the thread but goddamn this is incredible galaxy of emotions, quotes and unexpected events.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is fukking ridiculus. I stayed up reading this page by page until my eyes and body gave out on me and now the bright morning sun has awoken me, I continue on my mission. I plan to finish this thread by Monday. The amount of jokes in here is uncountable even though I feel slight guilt in laughing at them based on the circumstances. The cut throat business shyt you see in Hollywood movies and hear on the news has unfolded before our eyes. So many emotions are invoked by the scriptures spread in text. I wish they could join their waters together and form a Molly Ocean....That's how I feel as of right now. This is the bad car accident you turn your neck to look at. It appears the Nigerian is the small passenger car hit by the big ass truck, but as a human, you want him to exit the vehicle in tact, even tho some wanna see him covered in a yellow tarp and body parts spread on the highway.

I feel like Rosie Perez in White men cant jump (pause)

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

That's how I feel about 100 n summin pages in, maybe I'll feel different by the end of the thread but goddamn this is incredible galaxy of emotions, quotes and unexpected events.

You summed it up so perfectly, the threads so good but it's so long. I jsut want it all now without reading. :noah:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like this is a setup, to create more fukkery and attention for the coli. I mean why the hell would Nigerian put details of his life out in the streets like this? Why would he keep responding and incriminating himself further and further? I mean how stupid can you be?

This is fake right?

Right?:damn:
camronNope-Copy.gif

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread needs cliff notes. for a while i really thought molly had been put into liquid form and was like i guess thats whats hot with the youngsters these days.

shouldve known more fukkery was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.