Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dear-single-black-female-professional….16441/

Dear Single, Black, Female Professional,

I dig the fact that you're doing your thing on the whole account management tip, but there's no need to turn every inquiry about what I'm doing into a pissing contest. If you ask me "What did you do this week?" and I respond "I closed over $30k in new business in one week!" Just say something like "Good for you!" or "Awesome!" You know, nice shyt to say when your friends are in a celebratory mood.

"That's all?" is the least cool thing you can say to a dude that just told you that. No need to start going on and on about how you set an appointment for some other motherfukker on a thrillion dollar account that you have no ownership of. What the hell? Look, if you had a bad week at your glorified secretary gig we can talk about it and I'll do my best to put your mind at ease… or hell, I can do better and put you onto some better opportunities. shytting all over my week isn't going to make yours any better.

Oh, and the whole yelling to have a conversation thing is such a turn off. You're lucky I waited until you left to the bathroom before I bounced because I just wanted to splash you in the face with my drink and dip out in the middle of your last diatribe.

I hate that everything they say about you is obnoxiously true. I really do. It's embarassing to be associated with your bullsh!t. Learn how to chill out and just be happy about existence. Not every interaction needs to be a conflict. It could be cool having a Michelle Obama type on deck but it seems like… from the things that you tell me you value and the venues that you choose to attend and brag about that you're into really petty, superficial shyt and having pointless pissing matches with dudes that trigger insane amounts of insecurity in you.

It would be great if we could link up and build each other up as we go through the struggle together but all you want to do is compare me to the various drug dealers and athletes you messed with back in high school and college. You know what? If your drug dealer ex-boyfriend is such a baller then have him come throgh and buy your next round of whatever rapper sponsored, over priced, Kool-Aide+vodka schlop your ilk is into this month.

You're insufferable. Undatable. You're going to die alone if you keep this shyt up. I'm doing Sunday brunch with a not-black chick that not only looks better than you, but more importantly she's also far better behaved than you, too.

Signed,
Single, Black, Male Professional
Options Haver

:pachaha:

reading this fools old posts crack me the fukk up

the AUDACITY of this nikka to try and call us c00ns the other day :laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, and I say this in all honesty : stop posting.

Google your own name, google your own brand then look at the results. They are disastrous. For both your company and yourself. For your own good and your own future, cut the posting and clean your e-rep and your company's. You want to do business seriously ? If HR people check future employees' life on social media and scrutinize all type of fukkeries they could be involve in, do you think possible investors/banks will overlook that step when possibly investing their own money ? Get your mind right, breh. All the talking you're doing here is tarnishing your rep. I mean, just look at Google Images and look at the results. I can't believe somebody will willingly live with some of that type of stuff associated with you. You, supposed CEO of a company, you living with photoshops of you fukking dudes, of you being compared to a starving African, or of you naked with a laptop hanging from your dikk. Seriously ? And even if it's not about business, how about your family's reaction to that ?

But if your product is real, if your company is real, if everything you said was real, frankly, you're doing it wrong and this is constructive criticism right here. I'm not hating.
The Sean Jazzy Jeff dude came on this message boards and within ten posts he had people purchasing his stuff. Within 10 posts. You have over 4K posts and you never sold a bottle here. Just take a seat, breathe and let that marinate in your mind. It's been 10 months and we still can't purchase your stuff. Fix your website ASAP and get your movement moving. Your product is neat and even with the controversial name, I think your idea is good but the bottles won't sell themselves. Get to working instead of posting. I and many here (with legit backgrounds on top of that) gave you some advice but you wouldn't listen. It's OK. You have the right to do so. But beware, if you burn all the bridges and treat your customers like shyt, it won't remain any hands to help you when shyt will hit the fan. And worse, people will be HAPPY to see you fall. And cut the bullshyt about the Coli crab mentality. You're a crab yourself. And if you're not, well you better be, above all in the business world.

And what's up with your involvement with twerking ? You target the EDM scene but in clubs or concerts, women don't have the mind-state nor the place to twerk. They are too fukked up to properly coordinate their ass-cheeks and the audience is too crowded. Have you ever saw Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta, Deadmau5 or Tiesto's concerts or live dj sets ? Have you ever witnessed women twerking there ? I understand you trying to surf the wave but I'm not sure if it's really useful for your target.

I'd advise you to get your stuff together and go ghost for a moment but you won't care as usual. Because thus far by putting yourself out like that, you did not advertise your product, you advertised yourself. The problem with that type of marketing strategy is that it means that your product equals your own image. And if your image is bad, your product de facto is. You may change that strategy by not showing your face anymore but showing your bottles and by not showing your name but showing your brand.

:whoo:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this is a setup, to create more fukkery and attention for the coli. I mean why the hell would Nigerian put details of his life out in the streets like this? Why would he keep responding and incriminating himself further and further? I mean how stupid can you be?

This is fake right?

Right?:damn:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I feel like this is a setup, to create more fukkery and attention for the coli. I mean why the hell would Nigerian put details of his life out in the streets like this? Why would he keep responding and incriminating himself further and further? I mean how stupid can you be?

This is fake right?

Right?:damn:

I'm just waiting to see if people will actually get bottles :patrice:

Has he sent out shipping confirmation to anyone yet? :patrice:

That being said, I'm highly entertained :blessed: easily a Top 5 thread of all time

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I remember reading that the girl started hitting him and throwing the wings at him too and he rushed out of the restaurant with wing sauce still smeared all over his face :deadmanny:

Memory is a little hazy, but i believe it was when he said he was eating leftover chicken from a group of white people without asking, one of them called him a nikka but he kept eating. Someone correct me if im wrong.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just read the entire thing...truly entertaining and truly astounding that this was years coming
:wow:I mean y'all got a YouTube video of this dude from highschool though:sadcam:

But :salute:to everyone that participated especially everyone who gave real life advice and experiences.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

nikka, shut up. what corner has mollywater taken. last i checked, after a google search, molly water doesn't have ANY major blogs or journalists checking for his shyt. nigerian has SEVERAL major - WELL READ - blogs and newspapers covering his hustle. let's be real. nikkas on here don't like nigerian. they want him to fail. they support this other nikka. cool! but let's stop pretending as if this molly water dude has a come up. do a google search. search for molly water. nigerian's hustle is what google is covering most. this other nikka is a nobody.

that tells me that he stole nigerian's idea. he is trying to run with it. maybe he'll succeed. unlike YOU, i won't be some hating ass nikka helping him do that. i'm riding with nigerian.

11376708-illustration-of-superhero-wearing-cape-flying-in-sky.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: just came from the bar to mad alerts on this thread.

Sad Nigerian. Anxiously awaits pics of Mollywater deliveries. Even Kermit came around.

Status
Not open for further replies.