Molly's Game Trailer Starring Idris Elba

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

Synopsis: “Molly’s Game” is based on the true story of Molly Bloom, an Olympic-class skier who ran the world’s most exclusive high-stakes poker game for a decade before being arrested in the middle of the night by 17 FBI agents wielding automatic weapons. Her players included Hollywood royalty, sports stars, business titans and finally, unbeknownst to her, the Russian mob. Her only ally was her criminal defense lawyer Charlie Jaffey, who learned that there was much more to Molly than the tabloids led us to believe.

http://www.vanndigital.com/1st-trailer-mollys-game-movie-starring-idris-elba/

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
funny that when I seen the trailer yesterday I was like damn she got some nice t*ts :leon:so I came and did a search on here to see if she had ever been discussed on here and you know who's name came up with TWO threads right :mjgrin:

Word, :russ:

(Nobody other than me, lol.)

But yeah, she's really sexy:ohlawd: and she's a great actress.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Geez, this was such a Sorkin movie. Which is bad enough as it is, but you could already smell the self-empowerment and self-victimization of Molly Bloom in her own story and Sorkin just pushes it even further to the point nothing about it feels real. It's such artificial storytelling that it's painful at times (even before I found out even the lengthy, motivation-driving opening scene was a complete fabrication), which is actually more of a shame than usual with Sorkin because for what its worth the man actually possesses some decent directing skills. But it's also so overly long that you will find the time to debate whether the consistent presence of Chastain's pushed-up t*ts makes this movie more tolerable or just more tacky.

Daps
Jessica was on the Tonight Show yesterday. I thought she looks good and I know she is a good actor so what will this be like? They picked a scene from the movie where she is arguing with Idris about her "name" or some shyt and the scene was awful! I thought to mysellf , "That's the scene they picked to show?"
And now I have found out that Sorkin wrote it so it makes a little more sense.