Mods yall have to do something about these agents

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Because if shyt gets bad on inauguration day, best believe those MAGA cacs will be looking for sites like this. They probably already know about the Coli. I wouldn't put it past them to attempt to hack this site or pull IPs

We cannot allows far right winger posters to spew white supremacist rhetoric and MAGA QAnon cult conspiracy theories. These posters don't even hide it well on here

This site doesn't need to be an echo chamber. I have no problem having Republicans express themselves. But at this point in time more than ever, it's clear the party is separating into the GOP and the radical trump supporters that stormed the capitol and are trying to overthrow the government. The latter cannot be tolerated

Letting these posters stick around to monitor and disrupt racial and political threads with that bullshyt has potential to compromise this site. Remember I said this

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I'm not going out the window tagging all the posters who may or may not be. Tagging them just gives them a notification to come in here and argue which isn't the purpose of this thread

But its obvious Pazzy is an agent. All you have to do is look at his posts in threads about race and politics. He's been telling on himself and was banned before. He should've been banned permanently

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm not going out the window tagging all the posters who may or may not be. Tagging them just gives them a notification to come in here and argue

But its obvious Pazzy is an agent. All you have to do is look at his posts in threads about race and politics. He's been telling on himself and was banned before. He should've been banned permanently
Then what’s the point of this thread. Wtf kind of backtrack thinking is that??
:gucci::what:
Basically you’re not naming names out of fear of reprisal. Then why did you create this thread in the first place if you’re not standing on principle??

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Name names of the suspects - list them out. Let the coli trackers do the rest; Analyzers will do the analyzing.
Then what’s the point of this thread. Wtf kind of backtrack thinking is that??
:gucci::what:
Basically you’re not naming names out of fear of reprisal. Then why did you create this thread in the first place if you’re not standing on principle??
I didn't want to turn the thread into back and forth arguments with these people. That would defeat the purpose but here's 2 off the top of my head

@Pazzy
@BigBrown21

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I’m sure there are some sleepers, but this site is largely irrelevant now. Registration has been closed and a majority of all agents have already been exposed.

Brook hasn’t even logged on since August. This ain’t 2013 - this is a dying forum plain and simple.

This site is in a complete freefall in terms of the # of people who browse it. We’re barely in the top 50,000 sites on the internet and fell down 1000+ spots in the past 90 days.

It’s what happens when admins get complacent and forget about their site. Maybe Brook invested in some Bitcoin and is a millionaire now who could give less of a fukk about this site. Who knows.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't want to turn the thread into back and forth arguments with these people. That would defeat the purpose but here's 2 off the top of my head

@Pazzy
@BigBrown21
It’s not a back and forth, it’s presenting your set of accusations for the people to determine and decide along with the evidentiary information. If they respond, you or no one has to engage- like I said, trackers will track and analyze but at least they know based on names presented. (Don’t just name posters who you don’t like or have a difference of opinion on unrelated issues, you lose credibility) make sure it’s legit.