Mods banning bad posters appreciation thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I been bad since 2012 and still not banned
Fred
You've been banned almost as much as Nap. I remember when ole boy would just ban you for an hour because you were being a smart ass...or remember when I got you banned, stripped of POY and broke your Super Bowl curse?

:pachaha:

We have some good memories Canuck. And I still have the gov't and I never told a soul.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You've been banned almost as much as Nap. I remember when ole boy would just ban you for an hour because you were being a smart ass...or remember when I got you banned, stripped of POY and broke your Super Bowl curse?

:pachaha:

We have some good memories Canuck. And I still have the gov't and I never told a soul.
How did they end up in the red if they were POY at one point and time? lol

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Don’t act dumb all u do is report nikkas don’t let me @ a mod for clarity shyt just visit the event staff board u are a snitch ass nikka obviously some nikkas like that u snitching on people they don’t like snitching is snitching I don’t like being around no tattetell so don’t waste your time replying to me. I ignore people for less.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Don’t act dumb all u do is report nikkas don’t let me @ a mod for clarity shyt just visit the event staff board u are a snitch ass nikka obviously some nikkas like that u snitching on people they don’t like snitching is snitching I don’t like being around no tattetell so don’t waste your time replying to me. I ignore people for less.

please don't I'm so sorry:sadcam::sadcam:

:russ:

I report racist, and low effort posts, I'd love to see you prove otherwise.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I think Blackestofpanthers went on his banning crusade after he saw a pattern of people getting banned for no reason.