Mods, Admins, Architects step in here

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Isn't there a report option if people feel they're being discriminated against? Or just ignore them. I also find it funny when people bring up other sites as an excuse. Oh but on this site they do this.

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you're not being forced to post in or even read those threads nor you can't dictate how the next person should respond to racism and discrimination

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
90% of the first page of this section is all race bait related threads and postings, all coming from users who are assumed to be Black being racist against White's. but if a user disagrees with these idiots who make these dumb ass posts, they automatically are labeled CAC, C00n, Uncle Tom and some more racial charged bullshyt. why you dude's and dudettes not actively modding these type's of threads? how is it cool to be able to speak hatred against one ethnic group while claiming you(the thread creators) are victims of racism?

maybe I'm tripping.
been cac more times than i can count...
it doesnt bother me...these negroes need guidance...and i am here to give it to them whether they like it or not

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
been cac more times than i can count...
it doesnt bother me...these negroes need guidance...and i am here to give it to them whether they like it or not

I feel you, being called a "CaC" doesn't hurt my feelings. the thing that pisses me off is the intent and meaning of these cowards saying the shyt. now the same one's who call other users CaC's and c00ns saying that America wouldn't been in a better position had the current president been a white democrat.

I seriously try hard to not view things in color because I've been betrayed by dudes who share the same skin tone as me and those who haven't. I judge people based on action and how they treat me. any man who judges someone on color is a dangerous individual. any man who wants to see a person in a position of authority or removed from a position of authority based on color is a dangerous idiot.

I seriously don't get why the mods and admins here don't be banning these racist a$$holes.

the hater

Banned
Daps
they really trying to come on what seems to be the only majority black forum on the internet and ruin it.:wow:

you really got in your feelings after you got sonned in that thread huh?:mjpls:

boxden > this bootleg imitation site thecoli