Mods, Admins, Architects step in here

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
It makes you a normal person but if you confuse black peoples reaction to racist white people as racism instead of trying to go against what is having them react that way then your just self centered.

Self centered because I don't hate the idiots who are racist towards me cause of my skin color? lmao, really?

Prynce

Daps
:snoop:
One of these days I hopes it click for you and the other users in this thread that view the world like you. You think fighting hatred with hatred will work, but it won't. you continue to think that every white person is your born sworn enemy and you back yourself into a corner until you become so cut off from reality you cease to learn and evolve. I'll never be cool with the idiotic mentality you and others display in relation to ethnic issues. you'll never see a world where racism is exterminated because you continually hold hatred and racism in your own heart.

it was truly pointless to go back and forth with you because all it did was made me scratch my head in awe at the lack of intelligence you and users who think like you displayed.

I'll pray for you brother.
Hey, what ever makes you feel better about yourself. :manny:

I'm happy where I'm at and I will be successful in all my goals.

As long as I have the love of my people nothing else matters.

Now go chastise and talk down to the racist cacs everywhere else on the internet. Leave us alone if you don't like us. :camby:

:mjlol: with your moral high horse and your condescension

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Self centered because I don't hate the idiots who are racist towards me cause of my skin color? lmao, really?
Yes you should hate them because they want you dead or see you as nothing more than a animal.

Self centred because you don't understand why black people are reacting to racists whites.

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Yes you should hate them because they want you dead or see you as nothing more than a animal.

Self centred because you don't understand why black people are reacting to racists whites.

Nah my dude, hate does nothing for me. I could give a fukk less what some racist thinks about me. the shyt I've done in my life validates who I am and who I am not. so what is someone going to tell me about ME? absolutely nothing.

and your reasoning for calling me self centered doesn't make logical sense lol but ok.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
@Nomadum Still waiting on that list of examples.

If you waiting then you just gone keep waiting fam, call me caping for whites or whatever else makes you happy. I'm not ask jeeves nor google. you can easily click on the section this thread was originally in and read for yourself.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If you waiting then you just gone keep waiting fam, call me caping for whites or whatever else makes you happy. I'm not ask jeeves nor google. you can easily click on the section this thread was originally in and read for yourself.

3kkpKFo.gif

Blackout

Daps
Nah my dude, hate does nothing for me. I could give a fukk less what some racist thinks about me. the shyt I've done in my life validates who I am and who I am not. so what is someone going to tell me about ME? absolutely nothing.

and your reasoning for calling me self centered doesn't make logical sense lol but ok.
You will learn when a racist cop comes after you.

My reason for calling you self centered is if your white. :usure:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You will learn when a racist cop comes after you.

My reason for calling you self centered is if your white. :usure:
Doesn't matter my skin color, I've yet to claim any race is better than the other. and I haven't advocated for any one race over the other. so your self centered argument is moot.

and lol, I'll sooner die at the hands of someone who shares my same skin tone rather than a racist cop. trust me on this. I've never, and still don't, fear any cop. I don't carry myself in a manner which draws the attention of a cop. so your stance on that dumb shyt is moot as well.

you're a sad individual.

Blackout

Daps
Doesn't matter my skin color, I've yet to claim any race is better than the other. and I haven't advocated for any one race over the other. so your self centered argument is moot.

and lol, I'll sooner die at the hands of someone who shares my same skin tone rather than a racist cop. trust me on this. I've never, and still don't, fear any cop. I don't carry myself in a manner which draws the attention of a cop. so your stance on that dumb shyt is moot as well.

you're a sad individual.
Where did I say that one race is better than the other? lol.

Yea you keep on trying to appease to cops bullying tactics with no interest in going against them. :francis:

Your a lost cause.

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Where did I say that one race is better than the other? lol.

Yea you keep on trying to appease to cops bullying tactics with no interest in going against them. :francis:

Your a lost cause.

Man you don't even know who you mad at, you mad at whites or cops? which one is it?
stop it b, you sounding confused now.

Blackout

Daps
Man you don't even know who you mad at, you mad at whites or cops? which one is it?
stop it b, you sounding confused now.
Your reading and comprehension skills suck.