Mods, Admins, Architects step in here

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Why do we have to be nice to cacs? What about everywhere else on the internet? Where whites say the most evil shyt there is about black people. Why are you not complaining at SF? Let us cook breh. This stuff is mild compared to white sites.

Then you should go after those individuals who say the shyt. how does it even make logical sense in your mind that because some a$$hole half a continent away says something racist so you lash out at everyone else to satisfy your feelings of anger? see this is what exactly I was speaking on, YOU are doing the same exact dumb bullshyt that racist slave masters did. You are blanketing your dislike and hatred for all those who share the same skin tone as the one's you feel wronged you.

If I was white, what the fukk did I do to you to make you hate me? Why is it automatically "fukk a CAC"?

so by YOUR logic, if I assault a white guy and he survives. then he is in the right to say "fukk all nigg_ers" right?

Hint: NO it DOESN'T

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Then you should go after those individuals who say the shyt. how does it even make logical sense in your mind that because some a$$hole half a continent away says something racist so you lash out at everyone else to satisfy your feelings of anger? see this is what exactly I was speaking on, YOU are doing the same exact dumb bullshyt that racist slave masters did. You are blanketing your dislike and hatred for all those who share the same skin tone as the one's you feel wronged you.

If I was white, what the fukk did I do to you to make you hate me? Why is it automatically "fukk a CAC"?

so by YOUR logic, if I assault a white guy and he survives. then he is in the right to say "fukk all nigg_ers" right?

Hint: NO it DOESN'T
If you are a white guy who puts in work to go against the white racists then its all good

If you don't do anything but stay neutral then your just as bad as the racist whites.

Prynce

Daps

First off breh I'm on a majority black site that is owned by a black person. This place gives us (black people) a place to voice our opinions on a variety of topics including race( all topics are not about race even tho you say it is). Why should I go to a place i'm not wanted to confront some racist crackas? That sounds illlogical to me.
Also i'm not lashing out at anybody I just voice my opinion unfiltered that is all I do and I'm so sorry you don't like what I have to say. I don't carry any hate in my heart, I just don't give a damn about cacs or their feelings. :manny: I have zero hate or love for them.

Also how in the fukk am I doing as you put it "doing the same exact dumb bullshyt that racist slave masters did" :what:
Are you high or just stupid? I don't own slaves or rape white women or use systematic racism on anyone. So what the hell are you talking about? Me saying what I truly feel about whites on a online forum that most will never see is nothing compared to what they did to my people.

I don't blanket shyt I call it as I see it.

I don't hate anyone even tho I would have a very good reason to if I did. I just don't care about their feelings and I refuse to censor myself to make them feel "safe".

o by YOUR logic, if I assault a white guy and he survives. then he is in the right to say "fukk all nigg_ers" right?
:manny: I wouldn't care either way. I don't live for white love, acceptance and validation. I could care less how they feel or if they love black people. So please :camby: with that "what about the white people" shyt you preaching.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Do you want to list the threads that you believe promote race baiting?

Obviously you're trolling and if you're not then it's not going to make a lick of difference anyway. you're a racist a$$hole like the rest of these users who supporting the dumb shyt.

but one example is the thread title "Cops kill black kid who got heart transplant" but the thread title should've been "Heart Transplant recipient steals car and dies in chase" <-- little small race bait shyt like that is what I'm speaking on.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
If you are a white guy who puts in work to go against the white racists then its all good

If you don't do anything but stay neutral then your just as bad as the racist whites.

What if you a person who goes against all forms of racism? what does that make you then?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What if you a person who goes against all forms of racism? what does that make you then?
It makes you a normal person but if you confuse black peoples reaction to racist white people as racism instead of trying to go against what is having them react that way then your just self centered.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Obviously you're trolling

I asked you to do a simple task and you couldn't do it. The troll here is you.
The biggest pet peeve here is people making accusations without evidence. You accuse us of race baiting and don't show any examples.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
:snoop:
One of these days I hopes it click for you and the other users in this thread that view the world like you. You think fighting hatred with hatred will work, but it won't. you continue to think that every white person is your born sworn enemy and you back yourself into a corner until you become so cut off from reality you cease to learn and evolve. I'll never be cool with the idiotic mentality you and others display in relation to ethnic issues. you'll never see a world where racism is exterminated because you continually hold hatred and racism in your own heart.

it was truly pointless to go back and forth with you because all it did was made me scratch my head in awe at the lack of intelligence you and users who think like you displayed.

I'll pray for you brother.