Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
my claim is that they are not looking into the past, but rather viewing light interactions in a vacuum

the limitation of the telescope is the limitation of the measurements. So in essence the universe as they know it is confined to what a lense has revealed to them. Not what the actual universe truly is comprised of.

Yea the vacuum of space at something that is a 100 million light years away

light only travels so fast so they are viewing something how many years away?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
you underestimate these fields are like cliques

assuming you are black, you would understand hopefully that cliques let in who they let in and work together to destroy ideas that attack theirs.

In fact this is why increasingly many scientific communities are being distrusted because more work is done to attack new ideas than actually consider them on their merits.

Ain't no fukking clique, you have your evidence or you don't

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yea the vacuum of space at something that is a 100 million light years away

light only travels so fast so they are viewing something how many years away?
even light is assumed to have a constant speed as was predicted by relativity

but even that is coming into question! once again dont take my attacks as attacks on your person but rather the ideas you cling too

if you love science as you say, you would enjoy contemplation. But as I've said before its a sickness from school that repeating what youve been told gets you the cookie not questioning

but real knowledge comes from questioning, experimentation, and failure.

Ain't no fukking clique, you have your evidence or you don't
if you havent tried to get into grad school Im going to assume you dont know what youre talking about.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yes by technology I’m referring to tech like phones, cars, batteries, electricity that make life way more easier..

But people won’t question exactly what caused that “boom” in tech that wasn’t there for 299,900 years (even more than that according to some) but will comb thru a Bible they say is fairytales for things they deem “illogical”

We don't need to question it because we know what happened. There have been many inventions that have caused technological booms throughout history, but the one you're specifically referring to happened in 1947 with the invention of the transistor. I know that wasn't the point you were trying to make, but yeah that's what happened there.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I agree with your post apart from the technology bit. Technology didn’t start 400 years ago. It has existed for thousands of years. Iron smelting, construction, glass making, bronze casting, etc., are technology & it’s basically the same formula/equations used for modern technology albeit expanded.

But I’d say, the biggest problem is that Europeans are the ones narrating history & most of their narratives were based on a lie to keep them at the top of the totem pole as the master race. And they have to keep telling lies to coverup the initial lie they told. Hence we’re in this quagmire.

To add to your post: the oldest fossil found in West Africa is 13,000years old (according to carbon testing). But somehow no civilisation was built in the same region until 3000years ago. And all the civilisations built in the region never had external influences. So, what were the people doing for 10,000years before they suddenly woke up 3000years ago & decided to start building something? It just doesn’t add up.

They’re hiding a lot of things cos almost everything was built on a lie.
Yea when I say tech I mean things like planes, phones, cars, tvs etc…

Either something caused the boom or they’re hiding that tech was always here and they (whoever they are) found it and allow it to be trickled out to the masses. Either way the point was that scoffers are quick to comb thru the Bible to find things they believe are “illogical” while holding illogical beliefs themselves.

And yes it’s 100% illogical to believe humans have been here for 13,000 to 300,000 years plus only to have a boom in tech in the last 200 years based off nothing. (Funny how the boom started after they “found” America?)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
To me astronomers are running into a wall because for all they know they are just measuring the errors in their own lenses!

IE the hubble deep field appears to have enumerous galaxies but is it really enumerous or just the effect of the light interacting with itself in a vacuum? You can only assume whats happening but the astronomers will tell you their measurements are set in stone.

MMS cracking the code in another field, damn :salute:

Your "enumerous" talents are truly going to waste

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
even light is assumed to have a constant speed as was predicted by relativity

but even that is coming into question! once again dont take my attacks as attacks on your person but rather the ideas you cling too

if you love science as you say, you would enjoy contemplation. But as I've said before its a sickness from school that repeating what youve been told gets you the cookie not questioning

but real knowledge comes from questioning, experimentation, and failure.

if you havent tried to get into grad school Im going to assume you dont know what youre talking about.

I like how you attacked nothing I said

also I'm in grad school for business administration (I'm not) because it means nothing to the conservation we are having

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
MMS cracking the code in another field, damn :salute:

Your "enumerous" talents are truly going to waste
you jest, but if you were to attempt to discredit the findings how would do so? as @BaldingSoHard insinuated

you trust people are formulating new molecules and new extrapolations to cover for the lack of understanding and gaps predicted by their experiments and instead of seeing it as the jenga blocks that they are you want me and other people to just take their word for it.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I like how you attacked nothing I said

also I'm in grad school for business administration (I'm not) because it means nothing to the conservation we are having
mba isnt quite the same but respect

in STEM fields you have to win over the professors you intend to work for and either show extreme interest in what they study or basically not be considered.

to me when they say we are measuring something so far away that its in the past, I assume they cant prove it.

they have yet to send probes outside of the solar system let alone another galaxy. So once again its all assumption.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
the problem is that for people like you you are being force fed these things in HS and being penalized for not accepting them. So it is indoctrination... rather then looking at the knowledge as something external to yourself you take it as apart of your person
Did you not have labs in high-school chemistry / physics where you got to observe the concepts in action? I mean bruh this is the whole reason educational institutions have labs; don't just trust us, here see for yourself!

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
mba isnt quite the same but respect

in STEM fields you have to win over the professors you intend to work for and either show extreme interest in what they study or basically not be considered.

to me when they say we are measuring something so far away that its in the past, I assume they cant prove it.

they have yet to send probes outside of the solar system let alone another galaxy. So once again its all assumption.

Ummm, I don't have a MBA which is why I said "I'm not", I have a CS degree and you don't have to win over anyone, you just have to pass the classes

You said humanity is only 6000 years ago, what evidence do you have for that? :unimpressed:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Did you not have labs in high-school chemistry / physics where you got to observe the concepts in action?
of course, but those concepts are not in question here

and most of those experiments are easily repeatable

but just because I do an experiment testing newtons laws or resistance doesn't mean that magically other experiments must be just like that and easily repeatable

to me, you guys love to attack religious people for not believing in science but not once do you consider why you "believe" the findings of certain scientists who are paid to put out new studies! Most religious people are not paid for their beliefs. If they were they would be pastors.