Modern day women are taught to be overertly sexualized. This is why no good man takes you seriously. The truth is the truth.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I call a spade a spade. A bytch with a cute face, big t*ts and a fake ass doesn't mean she can raise your children. It's her character you trick ass nikkas. That's exactly why 90% of you nikkas gonna be in family court. Mark my words. Happy Memorial Day weekend.
@Amo Husserl

Dap + Reputation

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
@Amo Husserl

Dap + Reputation
It's called sexual market value. Market value requires competition.
Modern day women are being fed an empowerment message by the same women they're in competition with for a man's limited resources.
A good man is a limited resource for any woman, so women gotta compete for the few good men available.
Oversexualized women have flooded the market to find good men, so their value as partners have dropped.

Feed the birds.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Rep + Dap .. Lace these square bears shoes then

mag357

Superstar
Daps
They are overtly sexual and sexualized because everyone is young minded...

A young person can't be sexy.
Sexy takes time to grow... it needs experience and a confident energy.
So all a young person can do is be overtly sexual.
Think ice spice. She isn't sexy. Everything is just super sexual, nasty and perverted.
A grown woman can turn you on without even trying. Fully clothed and not being sexual at all.
Her energy is sexy.

Back in the day women acted their age, and so when they became adults, 18+, they started to grow their sexiness.

People aren't even acting like grown adults at 30 anymore because 40s the new 30, 30 is the new 20, 20 is a teenager and a teenager is a child.
Smh

So women being over sexual is their lazy attempt at being sexy... Which these childish minded women can't even achieve anymore.

(I can say the same thing for me as well)

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I call a spade a spade. A bytch with a cute face, big t*ts and a fake ass doesn't mean she can raise your children. It's her character you trick ass nikkas. That's exactly why 90% of you nikkas gonna be in family court. Mark my words. Happy Memorial Day weekend.
This rodent is spitting.

:wow: