Modern day women are taught to be overertly sexualized. This is why no good man takes you seriously. The truth is the truth.

Daps
Women aren't oversexualized.

It's just that more women can use sex for something lucrative. 60 years ago, a good looking woman with a little college and typing classes could be a secretary...smashing the boss on some Mad Men ish.

That same woman in 2024 could just launch an Only Fans and make enough to live a middle class or upper middle class life. Maybe more $$$ if she gets enough clout.

Frolickingmami

I'm back sukkasssss
Daps
The hypocrisy is astounding. Is there not a forum on here Solely dedicated to seeing naked women? Do you lot not spend hours watching pron and rating sexual women? And you call yourselves good men? Why would a woman even bother to strive to be "wifey material" when the thots are who you guys spend your life savings on and even your TIME.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
They're over sexualized because men like them over sexualized. Look at The Coli. Look at JBO. An entire forum of men posting half naked whores. Men feast on women's Only Fans. These women wouldn't do it if there wasn't an audience. That's what y'all like. That's what y'all support. A lot of brothers put a fat booty over a woman's character. Women are a reflection of men. If you want overly sexualized broads women will become overly sexualized broads to attract the men that they like. Pretty simple, you whore lovers. Then when you're finally looking for a woman to wife up you complain that the women are too loose even though that's what you propped up, pedestalized, and embraced your whole life. Then you call yourself a "good man". Heh. Funny.
Well said sir. Whore lovers? 😆

Dap + Reputation

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
full
Can't right now. I guess I have to wait. My biscuit.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
They are overtly sexual and sexualized because everyone is young minded...

A young person can't be sexy.
Sexy takes time to grow... it needs experience and a confident energy.
So all a young person can do is be overtly sexual.
Think ice spice. She isn't sexy. Everything is just super sexual, nasty and perverted.
A grown woman can turn you on without even trying. Fully clothed and not being sexual at all.
Her energy is sexy.

Back in the day women acted their age, and so when they became adults, 18+, they started to grow their sexiness.

People aren't even acting like grown adults at 30 anymore because 40s the new 30, 30 is the new 20, 20 is a teenager and a teenager is a child.
Smh

So women being over sexual is their lazy attempt at being sexy... Which these childish minded women can't even achieve anymore.

(I can say the same thing for me as well)
#facts

mag357

Superstar
Daps
They're over sexualized because men like them over sexualized. Look at The Coli. Look at JBO. An entire forum of men posting half naked whores. Men feast on women's Only Fans. These women wouldn't do it if there wasn't an audience. That's what y'all like. That's what y'all support. A lot of brothers put a fat booty over a woman's character. Women are a reflection of men. If you want overly sexualized broads women will become overly sexualized broads to attract the men that they like. Pretty simple, you whore lovers. Then when you're finally looking for a woman to wife up you complain that the women are too loose even though that's what you propped up, pedestalized, and embraced your whole life. Then you call yourself a "good man". Heh. Funny.

True but they would be like this regardless.
It's not just attention from men because they do this type stuff when they are just around each other.
They twerk, wear skimpy clothes, do perverted stuff...
Because its immaturity.
And immature Women loved to get attention using sex

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
True but they would be like this regardless.
It's not just attention from men because they do this type stuff when they are just around each other.
They twerk, wear skimpy clothes, do perverted stuff...
Because its immaturity.
And immature Women loved to get attention using sex
It's simple. I'm about to flip this bytch. Check me out... IDK what the fukk this grey sweats shyt is with dudes and allegedly being able to see your junk. I'm a classy man so idk. 😈
So you get attention from bytches and unfortunately nikkas. Females wear little ass clothes, push up bras, thongs up they ass, and all they know to talk about is how they have the best p*ssy on the planet out of 6 billion people. This generation is finished.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its all about low hanging fruit, laziness, insecurity, and horrible/non-existant guidance. Guys are wired to respond to sexuality in women. Thats gonna get our attention. Its supposed to. If its cheap and easy and we dont know any better or have better options we are going for it.

Women are wired to desire attention. Its easy to get when you show your ass. Its also lucrative now. Broads been selling sex for years but now you dont even need talent or to even act like you trying to have talent. Again if they dont know better or have better options they are gonna go for it.

Its easy and fun to point the finger one way or another but everybody plays their part here.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's simple. I'm about to flip thus bytch. Check me out... IDK what the fukk this grey sweats shyt is with dudes and allegedly being able to your junk. I'm a classy man so idk. 😈
So you get attention from bytches and unfortunately nikkas. Females wear little ass clothes, push up bras, thongs up they ass, and all they know to talk about is how they have the best p*ssy on the planet out of 6 billion people. This generation is finished.

Yea... nikkaz bout to be wearing hoochie daddy shorts up to their nutt sacks and sweats with no draws.
So they can get the type of attention women get.

Everybody is 16yrs old mentally.

Daps
Seeing the overtly sexual senior prom dresses this year made me sad. All the see thru material with only jewels covering the crotches making it obvious they dont got on any panties. Some only wearing bedazzled pasties on their nipples instead of a top.

I just dont understand it. The girls dresses are now more revealing than what gets worn to the AVN awards.