@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Just checked out the coli's top donors list..

@Chief got the record with $230.00

SURELY a 6 figure a year attorney with 1.5 mil in real estate would be able to shatter this in the blink of an eye wouldn't you say @mobbinfms :sas1:

How about this @Brooklynzson

Mobbin either matches or exceeds that amount in donations within 48 hrs... or his ability to neg me and everybody else in this thread who has pinpointed him as the OCD ridden stalker that he is gets REVOKED.

Fair?
Snitch :scust:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@mobbinfms is a made man :salute:
We clashed last year but eventually real always recognises real

Can't answer this? @mobbinfms

Let me guess you're too busy and don't need to prove shyt right? That's why you just dug up posts from last year claiming you're a lawyer / whatever else instead of just posting a pic of your whip or bank account or something

Son tried to prove his Coli lies with Coli posts :laff: what kinda lawyer are you? Do you understand the concept of evidence?

You're too busy right? That's why you've been stalking me for over a month on TheColi.com? :sas1:

These are not the traits of a millionaire lawyer :sas2:

1kJHhnk.png

What are you so afraid of if you are who you say you are? There shouldn't be any holes in your story if you're real :skip:

:ohhh: every 4 days sometimes just 3. I threaten to do this to posters all the time but have too many real life commitments (just my job actually)to ever pay attention enough to actually follow through with it.

and this man is 34 years old with a wife and children. I don't even believe that never mind the more elaborate lies he's been telling for over a year now

real always recognises real

Y1GKVxW.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Posters upping six month old threads because they still mad about some negs :mjlol:
And it's sad that this is what it's all about :wow:
They snitched to get the last thread on me deleted when The Eye Of Horus showed up and ran to up this one :dead:

This week's been an emotional one for The Ladies Room

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind