Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Everything Suge said about Snoop being a fake Crip turns out he was actually talking about himself:ohhh:

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
No doubt Dr. Dre was scared. He didn't have a crew with him like Snoop did. He rolled with people like Sam Sneed and J. Flexx. Both of them got their ass beat at Death Row Records. J. Flexx stayed longer there because he started dissing Dr. Dre. Never heard about Snoop being in trouble with any Long Beach Crips back in the 90's. So there's always been people who tried to extort him.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
No doubt Dr. Dre was scared. He didn't have a crew with him like Snoop did. He rolled with people like Sam Sneed and J. Flexx. Both of them got their ass beat at Death Row Records. J. Flexx stayed longer there because he started dissing Dr. Dre. Never heard about Snoop being in trouble with any Long Beach Crips back in the 90's. So there's always been people who tried to extort him.

tray dee said it on vladtv when he was there nobody (snoop n dpg) got punk in death rown
it never happened

i think suge knew who he shuld play with

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
worst part is, the future generations will view that movie as a representation of the truth about how things went down:francis:
That's one of the only reasons I fukk with Vlad tv. He interviews all the guys that were actually apart of Death Row so we have all the evidence to dispel all that BS.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
worst part is, the future generations will view that movie as a representation of the truth about how things went down:francis:

yep. that's who they made the movie for.

young bucks already repeating the bullchit.

what gets me is the people who were around for the second part of the movie, and know its bullchit, will still sit up here and assume that the 1st half of the movie(which was before their time) was accurate. its just as many :duck: in the 1st half of the movie as the 2nd.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
yep. that's who they made the movie for.

young bucks already repeating the bullchit.

what gets me is the people who were around for the second part of the movie, and know its bullchit, will still sit up here and assume that the 1st half of the movie(which was before their time) was accurate. its just as many :duck: in the 1st half of the movie as the 2nd.

You mean Eazy didn't really :to: when he saw Dre's Chronic billboard :ohhh: