Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

Sniper

All Star
Daps
So you'd join a gang at 30 and think that's cool?

what the hell does this have to do with "cool"?

if somebody joined a gang at 30... and they became a shot caller and was running licks and having nikkas merked..
what does it really matter if he joined late?
do you even know any nikkas who bang?
the majority of nikkas don't bust shyt and don't really make any major moves...

I never clicked up because I don't follow orders and we program different in the bay...
but If i came across a nikka who was bangin, I'm nly going to judge him on what he's doing not when he started doing it.

Joining a gang at "30"?

tenor.gif

:russ::gladbron::ufdup:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I bet suge slapped the shyt outta alotta people when he was at his peak. And the dudes around him were even worse.

I saw an interview where MOB James said he knocked the shyt outta DOC cause he was drunk talking shyt. When we were young we thought DOC was tough.

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All y’all talking shyt but wouldn’t have put hands on him during the Death Row days tho. Suge still was looked at as menace and untouchable and had people scared til death up until he got slept by that barber. Don’t matter if he joined a gang late or not at all. Fact is he grew up in a blood area and really from Compton.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
All y’all talking shyt but wouldn’t have put hands on him during the Death Row days tho. Suge still was looked at as menace and untouchable and had people scared til death up until he got slept by that barber. Don’t matter if he joined a gang late or not at all. Fact is he grew up in a blood area and really from Compton.
What Suge doing right now?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

When he was st his peak he was a beast. Couldn’t imagine what he’d have become if he’d kept his power.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You "understand" gang culture but yall program different in the bay and yall don't follow orders :snoop: thought you were from LA breh...a 30 year old joining a street gang and becoming a shot caller :bryan: 69 is that you???

This thread was about Suge anyways, don't know why we acting like the average cat out here trying join a gang when he a grown man, that's not reality. Only rappers and nikkas in the music industry doing goofy shyt like this for their brand.
I dont even know what your post is about...
theres been older nikkas who joined BGF late in life on a long stretch and became shot callers...
I dont know what to tell you breh... go ask your OG's if they was checking an active nikkas join date in the pen