Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
It’s always a muddy area wen talking about suge and wheather he was considered a real mob piru or just deep affiliated certain pirus say he was a official member n some don’t .... I guess by gang standards by all accounts suge wasn’t jumped into the set or had to go pull a drive -by on some rivals etc n he did go backwards by getting down by the time he was 18+

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Mob James a stand up guy seems realest out that whole situation.. he was the reason death row was able to flex he deserves more credit historically.. How stans try to downplay a actual LA nikka whose credibility can't be refuted is beyond me, He was there from the ground up and helped build death row. His interviews always entertain n keep it 100 Good and bad. he admitted Pac was a follower who showed up with a mob tatoo one day and broke down suges real history of not being mob and manipulating the homies against each other..sad how that empire crumbled but His perspective is priceless..both him and Keefe D should write a book

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Mob James a stand up guy seems realest out that whole situation.. he was the reason death row was able to flex he deserves more credit historically.. How stans try to downplay a actual LA nikka whose credibility can't be refuted is beyond me, He was there from the ground up and helped build death row. His interviews always entertain n keep it 100 Good and bad. he admitted Pac was a follower who showed up with a mob tatoo one day and broke down suges real history of not being mob and manipulating the homies against each other..sad how that empire crumbled but His perspective is priceless..both him and Keefe D should write a book
Yeah he seems legit ... seen the interview online where he said he had eazy-e scared to death with eazy putting his hands up in the air :huhldup: while mob James went though his pockets :myman:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I been told nikkas that Suge wasn't no damn Blood til he became the co founder for Death Row Records.

Hell even Eazy E have a picture on the internet, showing that he was a real crip before he rapped. Where's the picture of Suge as a Blood before the fame?
eazy was a hustler wasn’t really on that real gangsta shyt but I get what you mean he could prove what he was doing before the music

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Yall don't understand gang culture so that's why yall posted this. The difference between 13 and 18 is huge. By the time you graduate HS, you already been active for 4-5 years. By the time you 24, you considered "old".

Suge leaving to go to college and try to play in the NFL then coming back to CPT to start banging is ass backwards to most people cuz if you make it to 18 without getting involved in gangs, you should be old enough and smart enough to see how dumb it is.

Suge was just a sociopath type of dude and he actually from the block so he was able to thrive. He also had a business plan all along so he needed that street cred to make Death Row a real gangsta rap label too.

You got it wrong tho.. Suge didnt come back to start bangin... he was working security for Bobby Brown in 1988, after he came back from College. soon after he started managing The D.O.C., Michele', etc

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I been told nikkas that Suge wasn't no damn Blood til he became the co founder for Death Row Records.

Hell even Eazy E have a picture on the internet, showing that he was a real crip before he rapped. Where's the picture of Suge as a Blood before the fame?

not true.. Suge grew up in an entirely blood neighborhood...even MOB James said it, that whole area by the old Compton Swap Meet is MOB Piru territory.. thats where Suge grew up

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Yall don't understand gang culture so that's why yall posted this. The difference between 13 and 18 is huge. By the time you graduate HS, you already been active for 4-5 years. By the time you 24, you considered "old".

Suge leaving to go to college and try to play in the NFL then coming back to CPT to start banging is ass backwards to most people cuz if you make it to 18 without getting involved in gangs, you should be old enough and smart enough to see how dumb it is.

Suge was just a sociopath type of dude and he actually from the block so he was able to thrive. He also had a business plan all along so he needed that street cred to make Death Row a real gangsta rap label too.
He put in more work. And that was the end of his chapter:dead:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

i understand gang culture breh....

theres a lot of nikkas who have been on the set since middle school who havn't busted a grape they whole life....
it doesn't matter when you got put on if you out there mobbin....

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
i understand gang culture breh....

theres a lot of nikkas who have been on the set since middle school who havn't busted a grape they whole life....
it doesn't matter when you got put on if you out there mobbin....
So you'd join a gang at 30 and think that's cool?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
So you'd join a gang at 30 and think that's cool?
what the hell does this have to do with "cool"?

if somebody joined a gang at 30... and they became a shot caller and was running licks and having nikkas merked..
what does it really matter if he joined late?
do you even know any nikkas who bang?
the majority of nikkas don't bust shyt and don't really make any major moves...

I never clicked up because I don't follow orders and we program different in the bay...
but If i came across a nikka who was bangin, I'm nly going to judge him on what he's doing not when he started doing it.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
what the hell does this have to do with "cool"?

if somebody joined a gang at 30... and they became a shot caller and was running licks and having nikkas merked..
what does it really matter if he joined late?
do you even know any nikkas who bang?
the majority of nikkas don't bust shyt and don't really make any major moves...

I never clicked up because I don't follow orders and we program different in the bay...
but If i came across a nikka who was bangin, I'm nly going to judge him on what he's doing not when he started doing it.
You "understand" gang culture but yall program different in the bay and yall don't follow orders :snoop: thought you were from LA breh...a 30 year old joining a street gang and becoming a shot caller :bryan: 69 is that you???

This thread was about Suge anyways, don't know why we acting like the average cat out here trying join a gang when he a grown man, that's not reality. Only rappers and nikkas in the music industry doing goofy shyt like this for their brand.

Sniper

All Star
Daps

You're right, someone starting bangin at age 18 is weird and ass backwards.