Mob Boss Drake drops bag on Elliott Wilson post hip hop beef.. Got him Shook & Banned from Toronto. “Calls have been made”

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Shooters shootin :ufdup:
764cd98528ea13ec6c4cecca31a2a01c.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Toronto got OGs??? :mjlol::russ::pachaha::dead:

I’m mad we all laughing at the same part. :laff:

Aside from packing Drake up thank you Kendrick for saying the quiet part out loud about his whole crew. Corny ass nggas

I NEVER took his OVO goon squad serious. Bodies gunplay and all. They are fukking corny. Baka is corny. : “CHUBBS”. I hate his face.

Mandem is corny ting

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Quebec City?
GET THE ENTIRE fukk OUT OF HERE ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES MONTREAL IN QUEBEC IS ASS
AKA cracka ASS CRACKER REDNECK BROKEN FRENCH SPOKEN RACIST PIECES OF shyt
QUEBEC CITY IS A HAVEN OF THESE TYPES :pacspit:
They got fire pawgs doe :wow: and its like going to Paris on a budget :pachaha:
What are they?

Toronto and Montreal are dope. Only cities I been too
Niagara Falls, Whistler and Banff, and Victoria for sightseeing and the natural beauty. For nightlife and that type of stuff Edmonton, Calgary in Alberta and Ottawa and Vancouver are all pretty solid. The food spots in all of these places are pretty solid.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Never heard of the nikka, dont care if he comes here, hoe babble for click.

all i know is:

Toronto >>> Any US city not named NYC

nikkas in the US from Filthydelphia thinking they got shyt on us as a city :russ:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

DJ Drama had to drop a bag to get his chain back from Top5's GGGs last year.

Drake is cool with multiple Toronto gangs, however, some of these hoods are at beef with each other.

Then they'll start crying if Drakes house gets shot up or if he gets pressed or worse....:hubie:

If this is how Drake wants to move, then whatever comes back at him....:hubie:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Niagara Falls, Whistler and Banff, and Victoria for sightseeing and the natural beauty. For nightlife and that type of stuff Edmonton, Calgary in Alberta and Ottawa and Vancouver are all pretty solid. The food spots in all of these places are pretty solid.

The west is trash for nightlife. Toronto and Montreal and the outskirts places like Barrie, London, Oakville, Niagra are better spots than the west party scene.

But if you want some freak hoes take your ass down to the east like Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. Newfoundland got them pawgs on deck and Scotia got them black and redbone freaks down there.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Montreal way better and it’s multicultural:manny:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Never heard of the nikka, dont care if he comes here, hoe babble for click.

all i know is:

Toronto >>> Any US city not named NYC

nikkas in the US from Filthydelphia thinking they got shyt on us as a city :russ:
Why single out Philly of all places?:gucci: Meek Mill is way more disliked than Drake since it was Meek blackballing local rappers.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
There are OG's in Toronto?
There's OGs everywhere where there's money and there is a LOT of money in Toronto.

You probably don't hear about a whole of reckless violence like here in America now because those OGs got shyt running how its supposed to and aren't to be fukked with.