Mob Boss Drake drops bag on Elliott Wilson post hip hop beef.. Got him Shook & Banned from Toronto. “Calls have been made”

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Wilson spent the good part of a decade documenting and advancing the myth of Drake as the next Jay-Z. Praised his albums, praised his singles, and downplayed Cole and Kendrick for years. Yet the minute he had some basic criticisms about Drake's recent meh albums Drake blocked him on twitter. Granted Elliot is a loser whose "journalism" cred has always been dubious to me since he plays favorites but Drake was his main favorite for most of Drake's formative years. Back when Elliot had some sway and people cared what he thought.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Yeah Snow

9aa28d4e936b424cb583b261bd440608_xl.jpg

Dont forget The Capo Jim Carrey

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilson spent the good part of a decade documenting and advancing the myth of Drake as the next Jay-Z. Praised his albums, praised his singles, and downplayed Cole and Kendrick for years. Yet the minute he had some basic criticisms about Drake's recent meh albums Drake blocked him on twitter. Granted Elliot is a loser whose "journalism" cred has always been dubious to me since he plays favorites but Drake was his main favorite for most of Drake's formative years. Back when Elliot had some sway and people cared what he thought.
Birds of a feather flock together

Elliott and Drake are both overly sensitive and image-driven... no real substance... the first dudes to switch on you and get in they feelings when you say something they don't like

If your connection with someone is giving them free PR and spreading their baseless myth.... then it really can crumble in a second as dude saw here

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elliot always tries to make himself seem more important than he is

Nobody really cares if he goes to Toronto

He could post up in whatever street he claims to come from and people wouldn't recognize him. Dude is a journalist carrying himself like he's an artist.