Mob Boss Drake drops bag on Elliott Wilson post hip hop beef.. Got him Shook & Banned from Toronto. “Calls have been made”

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Damn wasn't they cool? Aubrey did one of his only interviews wit non cacs wit Elliott and BDot

I read online em OVO nikkas and gang affiliates.ran XO Weeknd nikkas out of town :heh: like Weeknd crew aint even allowed in spots in Toronto or they'd get run up on that why Weeknd and his crew mostly in the US these days that why he called him a souvenir out the gift shop

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
First off if u this so called OGs, why are u even threatening a old ass journalists

Secondly Elliot grow the fukk up.. u don’t have to be from NYC or anywhere to know not go into certain neighborhoods to visit a chick if u not welcome because you are some young dumb nikka… nikka 53 years old talking this nonsense

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Does he have family there that he likes to visit? I can't think of one time I had to go to Toronto.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Toronto got OGs??? :mjlol::russ::pachaha::dead:
This comment shows why we’re so likely to get murked and robbed on vacations :mjlol:

Even fukking the “paradises” in the south of France have “OGs” that are a bit scarier than wack100.

Never been to Toronto but seeing how they got the exact same Haitians and Jamaican or Italian and Yugoslavian immigrants as the US. It’s safe to say that they have the same gang/mob/drug dealing activities. Just not in the same scale or more controlled.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps