MLB The Show 23’ 3/28 - (Jazz Chisholm Jr Cover Athlete)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Playing season mode with a lineup of almost exclusively classic (Judge & DJ at 3rd base) 90’s & early 2000’s Yankees batters :wow:. A catcher who can hit is just :banderas:. I hit .343 with RISP with Jorge :ahh:. Had 8 different game tying or go ahead no doubt homers with him in the 6th inning or later during the regular season and 3 in the playoffs so far :blessed:. They need to hurry up and add the pitching staff from the 90’s/2000’s, Paul O’Neil, Tino Martinez, Mark Texiera, Bernie Williams, CC, & A-Rod already and have Cano ready to keep as a diamond dynasty player once he’s not listed as an active player.

That or add the classic teams of the past :manny:

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m also doing a franchise with classic Yankees players. I got Jeter, Mattingly, Posada and Rickey Henderson.:wow: Got rid of most of the modern starters though like Judge and Stanton team would have been unfair if I kept them.
I sent Rizzo back to the Cubs & Stanton back to Miami. Got the current rotation but dropped Nestor and Severino’s ratings while adding Mussina. My batting order is as follows:

1. SS: Derek Jeter
2. CF: Johnny Damon (royals era model so he’s clean cut. Upped his power but lowered his speed to match his time in NY)
3. 1B: Jason Giambi (had to up his contact and power a little. His ratings there reflected one of his bad years in NY)
4. RF: Aaron Judge
5. C: Jorge Posada
6. 3B: DJ Lemahieu
7. 2B: Robinson Cano (tuned his ratings to best reflect his 2009 season)
8. DH: Chili Davis
9. LF: Tim Raines (lowered his speed since he was older when he was here)

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I sent Rizzo back to the Cubs & Stanton back to Miami. Got the current rotation but dropped Nestor and Severino’s ratings while adding Mussina. My batting order is as follows:

1. SS: Derek Jeter
2. CF: Johnny Damon (royals era model so he’s clean cut. Upped his power but lowered his speed to match his time in NY)
3. 1B: Jason Giambi (had to up his contact and power a little. His ratings there reflected one of his bad years in NY)
4. RF: Aaron Judge
5. C: Jorge Posada
6. 3B: DJ Lemahieu
7. 2B: Robinson Cano (tuned his ratings to best reflect his 2009 season)
8. DH: Chili Davis
9. LF: Tim Raines (lowered his speed since he was older when he was here)
Posada is a fukking beast. Did the same shyt in mlb 21 and he finished with a .330 42 121:banderas: