MLB The Show 23’ 3/28 - (Jazz Chisholm Jr Cover Athlete)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Road To The Show still some bullshyt like the last couple of years? :unimpressed:

That prototype shyt completely fukked up the mode IMO and last year had glitches that made it unplayable.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I finished the Negro League storyline. It was incredible, and I wish it was longer. Honestly knew nothing about Martin Dihigo and found myself hitting up Wikipedia afterward. Dude is a beast in the game. He was inducted into 5 different HOFs (US, Cuba, Mexico, Dominican Republic and Venezuelan) :wow:

I hope they do more of this in the future.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished the Negro League storyline. It was incredible, and I wish it was longer. Honestly knew nothing about Martin Dihigo and found myself hitting up Wikipedia afterward. Dude is a beast in the game. He was inducted into 5 different HOFs (US, Cuba, Mexico, Dominican Republic and Venezuelan) :wow:

I hope they do more of this in the future.

For real, TNL is of my favorites to play but I wish you can play teams with them

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Wish this game wasn't so terrible on game pass from the cloud. The input lag makes it unplayable. I wonder why they hold this game back from being released on PC.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Bro I bought this earlier..my first baseball game :dead: I eventually got a hang of pitching and hitting..went up big at one point but I had no idea wtf I was doing on defense. nikkas was running all three bases on me each time :russ: it’s like when I’d try to throw the ball my player would just pump fake. Definitely hitting practice mode.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm gonna pick this up when it's on sale but this dude Chisholm is hitting .200 on the season and some of you bozos were defending the cover choice. :mjlol:

I hope Madden puts Bustin Fields or Brock Purdy on the cover. Maybe Jamaal Williams or Allen Lazard. :mjlol:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna pick this up when it's on sale but this dude Chisholm is hitting .200 on the season and some of you bozos were defending the cover choice. :mjlol:

I hope Madden puts Bustin Fields or Brock Purdy on the cover. Maybe Jamaal Williams or Allen Lazard. :mjlol:
20 games or so doesn't mean much