MLB The Show 23’ 3/28 - (Jazz Chisholm Jr Cover Athlete)

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
From a numbers standpoint Jazz shouldn't be on the cover. From a personality standpoint he's one of the best picks. Baseball desperately needs to push more and more players that are characters and actually have personality and Jazz fits that to a T.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Naw. Mookie nice. My favorite player. But he don’t got the ”it” factor of Jazz.
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Mookie's had the best selling MLB jersey three years in a row.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I get what @Regular_P is saying...Jazz isn't a big name to put on a cover or putting up monster numbers and have it sell but at this point, sports games sell regardless. So it's nice to give a young player with some charisma a good look with the cover and hopefully build his profile.

Sure they could've gone with Judge or even Pujols for one last hoorah but that doesn't help the MLB in the long run.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I get what @Regular_P is saying...Jazz isn't a big name to put on a cover or putting up monster numbers and have it sell but at this point, sports games sell regardless. So it's nice to give a young player with some charisma a good look with the cover and hopefully build his profile.

Sure they could've gone with Judge or even Pujols for one last hoorah but that doesn't help the MLB in the long run.

He played for Boston & LA and is their best player thats why lol
the jersey will sell itself

it’s not because of his personality. Something which baseball is finally allowing to be seen
At the end of the day, it's whatever but it's still goofy to me. Julio Rodriguez has personality and is already a legit star; Ronald Acuna is wildly popular.

To me, this is like putting Brook Lopez on the 2K cover because he's quirky and funny or Rat Bev because he's outlandish on the court. :manny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
At the end of the day, it's whatever but it's still goofy to me. Julio Rodriguez has personality and is already a legit star; Ronald Acuna is wildly popular.

To me, this is like putting Brook Lopez on the 2K cover because he's quirky and funny or Rat Bev because he's outlandish on the court. :manny:
Jazz was having his breakout year but injuries got him. Don’t do that.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Jazz was having his breakout year but injuries got him. Don’t do that.
Meh, baseball is littered with guys who have one or two big seasons. Yasiel Puig got a cover based off that too.

I hope 2K puts Tyrese Maxey on the next cover now so everyone can keep the same energy. :heh:

Last edited: