Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ok brehs this is the first mlb game I’ve played in close to 10 years. I’m doing ok with pitching and fielding but my hitting is atrocious. What tips do y’all have on timing and reading pitches? Seems like I find myself caught in between a lot. Does the PCI help?
I'm in the same boat as far as not playing a baseball game in forever.
This one looks dope as hell though.
Last Show game I played was on PS3.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Ok brehs this is the first mlb game I’ve played in close to 10 years. I’m doing ok with pitching and fielding but my hitting is atrocious. What tips do y’all have on timing and reading pitches? Seems like I find myself caught in between a lot. Does the PCI help?

I'll give general tips instead of going in depth on controls. Work the count the best you can,so what I do is I will take the first pitch first time through the order. The key is to run up the pitch count and get the confidence down. As far as reading pitches just find the pitchers release point and follow from there. Try a good camera as well it's a bunch find one that suits you. If you can be patient at the plate it's a gg online and offline.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Gameplay wise they have changed almost nothing about this game in like 5 years
Only reason I'm copping, they finally got rid of that points bullshyt in RTTS.. I hate fighting back and forth to put points in fielding or regress down to trash... Now I can just play the game and everything is based off your play

Well that was actually last year, but I already quit this shyt cause of what you said... Not sure if they had personalities and friendships and rivalry games last year either but it's another dynamic

But yea... Last show I played was 13-14... same exact motherfukking game

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
When it comes to hitting you either gotta get a monitor or hope your tv has a good game mode

try to sit on certain pitches, look for pitches in specific spots and work the counts.

Learning how to get good at moving the PCI is the best at helping you get hits on pitches that aren't straight down the middle. If you can learn to hit that 97-100 heater you can do some damage.

Last edited:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a online game . 0-0 into the 11th.
Opponent had a no hitter into 10th. I Finally doubled bottom 11 . Sacraficed runner over . 2 outs struck out swinging at ball in dirt while attempting to steal home. His catcher tagged me while sliding....Ump ruled i was safe.... game over i win 1-0

:mjgrin:
:laff: