Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Man, the show was the MAIN reason I got a PS4, this and the hope of TLOU2 coming out on the PS4 anyway, and last years was BUNS! The xbox don't even have a baseball game so I needed me fix but that shyt was insanely glitched out. Had baserunners diving back to their base on line drives!! Which was a glitch from the ps3 and they still haven't fixed it. RTTS was riddled with glitches as well. Had my pitcher throwing to a RF playing catcher and I had like, no lie, 15 wild pitches/passed balls per game. shyt was infuriating. I was beyond salty.

I wish some developer would grow some balls and put out their own MLB game. One company having a monopoly is ever good for the consumer. And this is coming from a guy who's logged shameful hours I'm the yearly iterations of The Show.
In-house first party studios dont own the license.

Truth is EA/2K really dont even try to make drastic changes with what properties they own as is right now.

It's like it seems they make 2 major changes per generation and in MLB the Show's case... ever since they started the "year to year" saves in 2015 the general core of the game has been frozen since then.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Diamond dynasty is the best sports mode going right now.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Copping today, l was still playing 16 all this time.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My last time I played was 17 but skipped 18.

I think I might cop 19. I'll read the reviews and how is it, etc before I make the decision.