Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i miss online chise. been playing DD and RTTS, once OSFM drops the rosters, i will finally complete a full 162 game season.

one thing i dont like is the discrepancy of pitch speeds between online and offline. should be the same.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Is it that big of a step up from 18? And is there ANYTHING different in franchise?

Gameplay wise they got the shyt down packed. Franchise received two VERY small changes with one of them I can't even remember. You can sign new deals during the season:manny: Franchise is definitely "weak" no doubt about that,but it still gets the job done. Biggest update low-key is road to the show.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Gameplay wise they got the shyt down packed. Franchise received two VERY small changes with one of them I can't even remember. You can sign new deals during the season:manny: Franchise is definitely "weak" no doubt about that,but it still gets the job done. Biggest update low-key is road to the show.

Yeah Road to the Show looks like the final form of sports RPG. I'll probably cop once the price drops

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Ok brehs this is the first mlb game I’ve played in close to 10 years. I’m doing ok with pitching and fielding but my hitting is atrocious. What tips do y’all have on timing and reading pitches? Seems like I find myself caught in between a lot. Does the PCI help?

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diamond dynasty and the challenges are fun

Some challenges however seem damn near impossible

:mjlol: