MLB 14 The Show Fact Sheet (PS3, PS4, Vita)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah, I've heard about Road to the show, I may have to try it :wow:
I'm 10 years deep with my pitcher and it has all the possible splits you can think of against the team and the players on the team :banderas:

Trying to win the gold glove this year, shyt ain't easy when you averaging 16 strikeouts per game :whew:

Pro tip: speed and bunting are the most important for a position player. Drag bunting to keep that avg high and learn how to steal bases...easiest way to get points starting out. I almost hit .400 one season, missed it by like 4 points :to:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
The lady fan in the first pic leaning over to get a better look at the play at 3rd, while the 3rd base coach is telling Melky to slide :banderas:

The ump at 2nd getting into position, with his eyes glued to 2nd base to make sure the turn is in time. :banderas:

Heyward's jersey while batting :damn:

The reflection in Heyward's shades :damn:

The sweat around the brim of Puig's hat. The detail in his jersey, and use of lighting to create shadows from his arms/glove :wow:

All the unique faces, and actions by the fans in the crowd in the last pic. :wow:

The continued use of the term "Larrybox" :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm 10 years deep with my pitcher and it has all the possible splits you can think of against the team and the players on the team :banderas:

Trying to win the gold glove this year, shyt ain't easy when you averaging 16 strikeouts per game :whew:

Pro tip: speed and bunting are the most important for a position player. Drag bunting to keep that avg high and learn how to steal bases...easiest way to get points starting out. I almost hit .400 one season, missed it by like 4 points :to:

How hard is it to make a fat dude that swings at everything and has little skills other than the fact when he connects the ball leaves the state :lupe:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How hard is it to make a fat dude that swings at everything and has little skills other than the fact when he connects the ball leaves the state :lupe:
You probably can, but I still think its best to focus on speed/bunting to keep that average up over .350 and be able to steal bases to get more points.

It's all points the first couple of seasons and then keep it moving. To speed things up just play DH I guess...you can run through 4-5 at bats pretty quickly.

I'm all about pitching though...nothing like pitching game 7 of the world series...I dominted with 19 strikeouts and a shutout. I was getting 42 points per strikeout (everything was doubled)

I love RTTS and can't wait to grab a PS4 for NBA 2K15 if the PC version doesn't come correct this year :smh:

@King Diesel is probably right about NBA 2K14 player mode having more personality, I like what I saw about it with all the cutscenes.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New PS4 Screens.... :wow:

Anything on LarryBox?

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two6_1280.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

tumblr_inline_mkjzl4SHJp1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two8_1280.jpg

^^^^

Love the crowd in that last shot, none of that Forza 5 larrybox pit fighter crowd and shyt.... :wow:
:damn:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

You can model your Created Player in the form of an active player and take his attributes,Batting Stance etc.(check the link in my last post) so in your case id take Prince Fielder(Texas Rangers) or even Miguel Cabrera(Detroit Tigers,but he has some Skill) :ehh:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Something I do, just because I want this studio to succeed, simply because they are active in the internet community and listen to the fans, and the guys they select for community days actually help with making the game better. I buy each version of this game no matter the platform to support them and or pad there sales #'s. I will be doing it again this year vita/3/& 4, I do have all 3 devices.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have finally broken through in mlb 13. My pitcher is 17-0 with a no hitter (2 walks) 0.66 ERA and 304 strikeouts...and I just got to the all star game.

My pitches are:
Cut fastball that cuts to the left
Slider that cuts to the left
Forkball that cuts to the right
Curveball that cuts right
Screwball that completely fukks with their timing

I have only allowed 5 home runs so far.

I HAVE BATTERS SWINGING THEMSELVES TO THE GROUND IF THEY MISS. BROKEN BATS OR WEAKLY HIT FOUL BALLS IF THEY MAKE CONTACT.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!