MLB 14 The Show Fact Sheet (PS3, PS4, Vita)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont know about ya'll, but I'm sick of one company having a monopoly on each sport it seems:

2k-basketball
EA-NFL
sony-baseball

:camby:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I dont know about ya'll, but I'm sick of one company having a monopoly on each sport it seems:

2k-basketball
EA-NFL
sony-baseball

EA got the only real monopoly...the other developers cant compete with making games up to par with the others:yeshrug:

Live is dead and gone but theres no reasons for a NBA Inside Drive or NBA Shootout type game couldnt come out from Sony or Microsoft these days

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
EA got the only real monopoly...the other developers cant compete with making games up to par with the others:yeshrug:

Live is dead and gone but theres no reasons for a NBA Inside Drive or NBA Shootout type game couldnt come out from Sony or Microsoft these days

I like competition. I want EA to put out a quality game. or sony to put out quality basketball as well. 2K got the monopoly basically, and u see on the next gen, we get gipped in features and they nickel and dime u to death with the VC system.

I remember when EA had a good baseball game :snoop:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

2k-basketball
EA-NFL
sony-baseball

Sony tried to do an NBA game a while back (The Life, the Association??) and while the gameplay wasn't that good they had a mode similar to RTTS that was a lot of fun. Sports games just get dominated by one company now....Madden could really use some competition.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I like competition. I want EA to put out a quality game. or sony to put out quality basketball as well. 2K got the monopoly basically, and u see on the next gen, we get gipped in features and they nickel and dime u to death with the VC system.

I remember when EA had a good baseball game :snoop:

Im honestly surprised 2k Baseball doesnt go harder than it does. 2k has mastered the presentation of sports video gaming, yet they cant even touch The Show. Just shows you how far Sony is blowing away the comp.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If yo aint in the N4O [NEW (PS)4 ORDER] ..... :ufdup:

better cop one...even off a craigslist come up!!! Word to courtdog!
They need to release some new games for this motherfukker, a nikka tired of playing launch games
To be honest, Shugg kinda sucks.....:manny:
Yea he sure does :ehh:

HEY! :damn:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
If yo aint in the N4O [NEW (PS)4 ORDER] ..... :ufdup:

better cop one...even off a craigslist come up!!! Word to courtdog!

That's what I'm about to do.

$350.....trying to talk him down to $325.

He wants $400 for the system and 2K14, but that's not enough of a discount to not put it on the Best Buy card.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
If we going regular teams then I want the Dodgers

But I prefer Fantasy Draft to even out the playing field and make it to where everyone can build their team